Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Z

For Sale 2001 Mercury Mountaineer

2001 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0 AWD 285,000 miles but daily driven so miles might go up. Has rebuilt transmission. Everything works as it should. Louisville, KY $1800
  2. Z

97 Explorer 4x4 and 00 Explorer AWD Part Out/Sell

Like title states I am putting my 00 Explorer and 97 up for sale that are listed in my sig. 97 does run but was in a wreck causing windshield and window to be busted out. 00 is currently torn down but can be rolled on a trailer. I would prefer to just sell them outright but I am willing to part...
  3. Z

For Sale 4.0 SOHC Thermostat Housings Kit

Complete kit to do the upper/lower thermostat housing problem that a lot seem to get. Also comes with the newer style sensors to swap over and retainer clips. 4L5Z-8592-AA RH165 upper thermostat housing 2L5Z-8592-BB RH144 lower thermostat housing 1L2Z-8255-AA RG614 lower thermostat housing seal...
  4. Z

For Sale 98-01 Mountaineer Marker Lights

One has been changed fairly recently, the other is pretty worn. Pay shipping plus $5 and you can have them.
  5. Z

For Sale Explorer/Mountaineer Oval Foglights

Off of my 01 Mountaineer. One is in pretty good shape and the other could use a decent cleaning. Comes with good bulbs, mounts, and pigtails. $45 shipped and insured.
  6. Z

For Sale BNIB 98-01 Taillights

Like titled, brand new in box 98-01 taillights. $60 shipped and insured. IMG_0098 by ZWilson07 posted December 9, 2016 at 11:58 AM
  7. Z

For Sale Euro Style Tail Lights

From my 01 Mountaineer. They are for 95-97 but will technically also fit 98-01 just not as well. Used but still in pretty good shape. $50 shipped and insured IMG_0087 by ZWilson07 posted December 3, 2016 at 10:19 PM
  8. Z

So This Happened

IMG_0077 by ZWilson07 posted November 24, 2016 at 12:51 AM IMG_0078 by ZWilson07 posted November 24, 2016 at 12:51 AM IMG_0079 by ZWilson07 posted November 24, 2016 at 12:51 AM IMG_0080 by ZWilson07 posted November 24, 2016 at 12:51 AM IMG_0081 by ZWilson07 posted November 24, 2016 at 12:51...
  9. Z

Wanted 01 Mercury Mountaineer Owners Manual

Like the title states, looking for factory owners manual and any other factory manuals for that year mountaineer. Thanks
  10. Z

Anyone Removed Factory EGR from 5.0?

Like the title states, has anyone deleted their factory EGR stuff when doing a 5.0 build or just to the stock setup? I am going back in with just a solid NA setup and was wondering what can go with proper tuning and what has to stay? Curious what the results were and if you were able to get...
  11. Z

ZWilson07's Build

Well guys I have finally decided that I would post up about this one. I am usually not one to post up build threads, especially long term ones, but I figured why not finally do one. I have been wanting to do this one for awhile now, especially ever since I got rid of my 2006 White Ford Ranger...
  12. Z

SOA Info for my 2000

Like the title mentioned, wanting to do a SOA on my 2000 V8 AWD. I know I can just do an aal or shackles in the rear for a small amount of lift but I personally don't like the look the shackles hanging down in the rear and I would really like to have the leaf springs tucked up over the axles...
  13. Z

Autozone Discount

http://www.autozone.com/landing/page.jsp?name=autozone-savings&intcmp=20150216_pencil_frost 20% plus more until tomorrow night. I know, I know, most of us aren't really a huge fan Autozone for important parts but if anyone needs certain tools, you can sometimes order them from there. Even...
  14. Z

2000 Explorer 5.0 AWD Question

Does anyone know if the AWD system can be towed behind a vehicle without pulling the driveshafts? I know with the viscous coupler in the transfer case, pulling just one shaft probably won't be recommended as well with it being the AWD, there is no way to put the transfer case in neutral. My...
  15. Z

New But Not Really

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself and say hey. Been around Ford's for a long time and have actually been a member here since 2009, just haven't got around to posting much since I haven't got another explorer or sport trac. I am finally looking into getting an 06-10 model. I have read a...
  16. Z

easier post to read

im new here and i noticed my other thread got read alot but no one wrote back so obviously it wasnt a good post, so i decided to do research on my own so i could make it easier on ual, i prolly should have done that first but heres my new post, im wanting a sport trac and from ive read that if...
  17. Z

looking to buy sometime soon

im looking for a sport trac sumwhere between 01 to 05 but perferibly 03 and up. i dont know much about them, im from more of the F150 side, but ill have like 10,000 to spend and 4 wheel drive is a must, i was just wondering what trim packages r avaiable and just over all things i should know and...
Back