1. T

lost

I would say it probably is the switch
  2. T

help

will do THANK YOU
  3. T

help

what are the differences of the shield/plate between the engine and trans auto vs manual. pulled 4.0 engine from auto explorer putting in manual 90 ranger all I have is the auto shield and its stamped auto. they normally only stamp it if there is a difference.
  4. T

93 X, Ignition switch lose, bell chimes after key is out

I believe you can have one key made with your old one on one side and the new one on the other. if you dont want to deal with a locksmith.
  5. T

Help me kill a grimlin

did you ever recheck the fpr? and the delphi pump should do ya.
  6. T

Help me kill a grimlin

I see you say you replaced the fuel pres. reg. but was it a new one? mine went out and it washed the plugs, I changed everything and it still had symptoms like your describing. I replaced the o2 sensor cleared codes just in case and its been running fine ever since. If you replaced the fpr with...
  7. T

1994 ford explorer that needs to go

buy car cover, and bring it up. You can store it here for free. Ill strt it and move it around once a month. I do it for my friends in the service all the time.
  8. T

How to: Ford Explorer - Ranger Radius Arm Bushing Repair

If you want to replace only the radius bushings, then removing the entire bracket would/could be the easiest. No need to remove anything up front. On grinding the rivots; grind the head off then drill a small hole in the middle to act as a relief then drive them out. ( the relief makes driving...
  9. T

Help

I have a '89 BII with bad engine, and was wondering what other engines are a direct bolt in, like maybe the 4.0? clutch issues ect.. Thanks R
Back