Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

1992 Dora the Explorer

yeah and they were warn hubs
  2. C

1992 Dora the Explorer

go to autozone and they should have them in stock i just bought a set of manuls and i love them they ran me about 240bucks and the special socket for like 13 bucks.
  3. C

transmission kicking out of gear

i have a 94 explorer and the transmision has be rebulit once. but now latly it kicks out of drive. but if you put it in park and then back to drive it works. and when your driving down a hill it kicks out of drive. any ideas
  4. C

94 Exporer runs but has 214 KOEO CODE

why dont u go to a junk yard and get sensor or find something in a wreck
  5. C

Help! My 91 stalls when I make a left turn.

dont make left turns?:D:p::smokinfro
  6. C

31 10.50r15 tires

yea thats what i figured they miht rub a little but noting to really worry about
  7. C

31 10.50r15 tires

hopfully ill get them some time this week but idk what goes on from day to day anymore but when i get them ill take pictures
  8. C

31 10.50r15 tires

were they rub did they rub like where the plastic gard is or did it rub on a arm or somthing
  9. C

Roof Rack

now it needs a nice paint job:thumbsup:
  10. C

31 10.50r15 tires

thanks you sorry for the thread they look to be the same they are on a older ford f150 there the steel wagon wheels
  11. C

31 10.50r15 tires

ok to make a long storie short some old guy give me these tires and steel rims. so the queston is will they fit with out lifting my truck or will i have to do some cuting. i did some research i foud that some one said that they will fit and some one said no. so has anyone had a set on there...
  12. C

94 explorer xlt

i am have having a problem with my low range could that be what is setting off the check engine light
  13. C

hello there

aim chunk9226
  14. C

2004 Explorer with a vacuum leak.

maybe tri looking at some of the vacum hoses by like the fire wall. i have a cople that came off on my 94 and it did the same thing so maybe take a look back there
  15. C

hello there

theres my truck its completly stock
  16. C

94 explorer xlt

yes we did that and my buddys dad came over and looked at it to(he works a ford dealer ship) and got the same code.
  17. C

hello there

yea i dont have a drivers license we just own a farm and we have a garage so i can drive and work on my trucks i belive i can get my licence at 16 but i am not sure.
  18. C

94 explorer xlt

my check engine light keeps comming on after the truck has been runign for about 20 min and i have a code reader and it keeps comming back as systems all clear. so could it be a sending unit?
  19. C

hello there

hi my name is scott iam 15 i live in belle vernon pa i have a 94 explorer xlt it was my uncles then it was my cusins so when he left for the military then it became mine. it has a rebulit tranny there is about 190k on the truck and 10k on the tranny. this is the second truck i have owned it was...
Back