Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. sparksafly'n

SMORR 2012 Photos & Trip Reports

After seeing all the pic's and videos I'm even sadder we missed this meet. I'm going to shoot for the Halloween meet. Glad all had a good time and everyone made it home safe!!
  2. sparksafly'n

4th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. meet 2012 May 4th, 5th, & 6th

Were out! Can't get treatment changed/moved. So I can't go all three days I'm not going. As long as I'm hooked to this !@@##$% machine I'm pretty much $%^& for doing anything. everyone e safe and have fun!
  3. sparksafly'n

As long as it's not drizzling rain and cold at night it will be a great time. Joshua and I are bringing a guest. Her names Nancy I've know her alife time. When she heard I was sick she dropped everything and moved in to help Joshua and myself while I'm sick. I really hope we can get her...
  4. sparksafly'n

Thanks Rick!! Looking forward to getting to shake your hand again! Very lucky to beable to still be comig along.
  5. sparksafly'n

Well if you need to greg you can hook your rig behind mine and well pull you along behind Joshua and I. Thats right buddy you think AM LETTING A LITTLE NEER DEATH EXSPERIANCE! KEEP ME FROM COMING WHEEL'N!!! tHAT'S RIGHT i BUSTED OUT OF K.U.MED CENTER TONIGHT! Thanks trudle man for...
  6. sparksafly'n

70 camaro in rehab

Well now that she is finished for the most part. I'm thinking of selling her??? Thinking about a trailer & nice rig with four doors for pulling the exploer around. I would interested in trade if what you have is nice.I'm not going to trade for junk. I figure what I have is worth $15,000 so go...
  7. sparksafly'n

Bring the go cart!! All they can do is say no. There is plinty of open area to ride and be out of the way. Man you how kansas weather changes daily! i'd pack my winter gear and be prepaired. OH Smach! smorr is in that other state next to kansas. Be prepair for the wrost and HOPE for the best:D
  8. sparksafly'n

Well now since your driving all the way to join in on the fun,I'm going to do every thing I can to make it.:thumbsup: Jon you know you can ride with us!! Anytime but you'll have to fight for the copilot with Joshua. So add us to the making it list.:salute:
  9. sparksafly'n

Greg, I just don't think right now that I can put that much money away to do it. Have Medical cost that I was exspecting.:thumbdwn: Should something change you know we would be there!! Joshua and I really like to wheel at smorr and will miss not being there:( I'll keep my fingers...
  10. sparksafly'n

2012 KS Rocks Frostbite

Well we had maybe 10-12 hrs of nice spring rain today. Just in time for frostbite:( Hopefully we don't get to much more and there's not to much to the north either. You know #@$! rolls down hill! Up date on people still trying to make it. Need to set a cb chan. so we can find each other. I...
  11. sparksafly'n

1354M, with drivesfaft, lever and boot,Central Missouri $200

Damn I always miss out on the cool cheap stuff!! I might just be needing something like this down the road??
  12. sparksafly'n

SMORR - new trails?

If I was closer I'd be helping out. It cost me $70.00 Just to get in the door. Not counting the gas to get there and back home. Still it's a great place to play! And I've seen a few explorers wheel there that I didn't think could. Says alot about the explorer to go the places I seen them...
  13. sparksafly'n

2012 KS Rocks Frostbite

That dose suck levi! I was looking forward to seeing you again. Talk the "GF" to come wheel'n then she will have something to talk about when you show up late. Dirty but with a smile on your face. But you got to do what you got to do!
  14. sparksafly'n

For Sale Parting out 91 4x4 Four door Red Ex in SW MO

I knew it was red!:) Just messing with you. I'd like to have one I think? So yeah if you find one some day.Think about me!!:D Don't care about color except green.
  15. sparksafly'n

For Sale Parting out 91 4x4 Four door Red Ex in SW MO

Greg do you still have the cargo cover rod thingy? that covers the cargo by pulling the cover rapped around the rod.that covers the cargo?? Know what I mean??? Is it tan???
  16. sparksafly'n

The Black Hole

Can't beleave you got your brake issuse fingered out. Be nice to wheel with you and no brake issues!! Hope you get back on track job wise greg. No time good for money whoes!!
  17. sparksafly'n

70 camaro in rehab

Also Last summer we installed a new sound system. Picked up a sony explode receiver and 4x6 & 6x9 speakers I put all 4 speakers in the rear deck shelve. Old School style. Someone asked earlier "IF" I was going to let Joshua drive her. Well she started out being his if he graduates from...
  18. sparksafly'n

70 camaro in rehab

Here's a little video Joshua made for me!! Got to love the boy!! After the fire we've taken the warrior on a few road trips. And just enjoyed the new paint job and all the stares and complaments. UNTIL last June!!! Had taken one of Joshuas buddy for a ride. Now I don't do burn outs and...
  19. sparksafly'n

70 camaro in rehab

Here you go Jon!! Thanks everyone for you nice comments. And some other bad azz camaro owners on here as well. Well Insurance paid up fast! very surprised and happy about that. Here our some pic's of the redo. Pretty much went back the same way she was. And our new fire bottle...
  20. sparksafly'n

2012 KS Rocks Frostbite

"IF" And I mean "IF" You make it, the car wash is only a mile from my house. And my house is say 38 miles from the play ground. So roughly 39 miles.:D Steve you need to come also. I promis you wount have to work on anybodys rig.:thumbsup::p: Hoping for dry weather and a great day of...
  21. sparksafly'n

2012 KS Rocks Frostbite

"IF" It stays some what dry,I may go??? Just hate the soupy mudhole it was last year. Bonny's cafe is no longer open,so that's out for breakfest. We could plan to eat mexicans in Iola afterwards??? Beleave we did that last year also. We have a new wheel'n mutt. Boxer named "Rocky" 7 months...
  22. sparksafly'n

My first Explorer 1991 5 speed 4 door.

Sorry but my 92 has alittle over 63,x.. miles on it.;)
  23. sparksafly'n

Halloween @ SMORR - Rocks, storys, friends, big fires. Then sign up!!

I would like to have this. I know it's just another 4 letter word to some,but I think it's cool. Here's our rig were checking out the trail before heading done it. Here is a video of me coming done it. Here we are following Philip & his dad Mike. I had the honnor of Eric riding...
  24. sparksafly'n

LOL!!!!;):thumbsup: Glad you made it safely home also!!
  25. sparksafly'n

I can't say thank you enough my friend!!!! This man wouldn't take a dime for helping us. Didn't even have to ask he just jumped right in and did it like it was his own. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! It was good to get to see Philip and Eric again. And to meet there folks Mike & Ammie. To of the...
Back