Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

V8BoatBuilder's Off Road Buildup: Spring 2008

looks great, be sure to post up pics of the first run
  2. R

2000 sport pretty much done...pictures

how do you like the 33s with 4.10s? my '99 sport has the 4.10s from the factory and i'm itching to step up to 33s from these 32s.
  3. R

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

ramius that is lookin' good man. what kind of bumper is that?
  4. R

Let's Talk 2nd Gen. Front Bumper Area Wants?

not everyone runs a winch so i'm thinking that should be an optional thing. something similar to the last one with the option for a winch would be gravy. i'm pretty sure i've seen the real version of that last one on your site, it's pretty sick.
  5. R

V8BoatBuilder's Off Road Buildup: Spring 2008

Man I remember reading your posts for ideas back in the day before i even joined, like 7 years ago. Can't wait to see the end result, I've always wanted a set of 33" trXus on my ride, pretty much only heard good things about them, not to mention they look pretty sick too. I'm jealous of V8...
  6. R

Back in Black

that is pimp if i do say so myself
  7. R

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

dude that conversion looks badass. have a writeup or any info?
  8. R

1998 Explorer XLT

i go to ecu as well, live off 10th street.
  9. R

1998 Explorer XLT

looks good man, nice to see another north carolina explorer.
  10. R

95exploderboy's Full Width SAS

man that looks great i'm definitely jealous as well
  11. R

2 Inch Lift Questions

I've got AAL+shackles+4 door leaves on my 99 sport. I prefer the way it rides now compared to when it was stock. Rides on the highway are way more enjoyable and there isn't much body roll now. The ride is a bit stiffer but it really isn't to the point that it is uncomfortable. I upgraded my...
  12. R

My New Bumper

looks good man
  13. R

Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!!

about how many members are there from north carolina? i would love to get out to uwharrie for a trail ride with a bunch of explorers, just need to get some tow hooks on and i'd prefer to get my body lift on but don't have anywhere or any way to get it on.
  14. R

Ideas on Front Bumper?

yeah some of the california guys might be able to recommend a shop around your area that could build something similar and it might be a bit more economical.
  15. R

Ideas on Front Bumper?

it's kind of pricey but dixon bros racing has a sweet prerunner bumper. i noticed you're in CA so i imagine there's probably a bunch of fab shops around your area that could build you one for a better price
  16. R

Lifting (?) a stock 1999 Automatic 4x4

looks good man
  17. R

colindo94 fullwidth swap

sick dude
  18. R

New (different) Wheels!

Probably one of my favorite vehicles on the site man, looks great. The Mercury center caps are a nice touch.
  19. R

Australian 1998 XLT 3" BL on 33's

Looks good man. Is that a bull bar of some sort on the front bumper? I like the look of it.
  20. R

Jurassic Park...The SUV!

sweeet
  21. R

Your experience w/ 32's and trimming

i think that white limited has a body lift as well. you'll be able to tell it's taller but not by a whole lot. and you'll definitely have to lose that rocker piece on the corner. the piece on my sport isn't that big, but i had to trim a decent amount off of it.
  22. R

Can i get 32'a under my 97 sport with only a TT and shackle?

the 4-door leaves just got rid of the sag that was going on. once i added the AAL and shackles i definitely saw the results.
  23. R

Can i get 32'a under my 97 sport with only a TT and shackle?

I have a '99 sport and I fit 32s with a TT and the shackles/aal/4-door leaf spring combo. not quite an inch of tt. i did have to trim some of the plastic on the bottom corner of the fender. if you have stock wheels you might not need to. i went with some 15x8 wheels with 3.75" backspacing...
  24. R

Paraphoe's 97 XLT

Looks great. That last picture makes it look huge. Wish I could my body lift on.
  25. R

00 sport

Go to tellico4x4.com for the shackles. You can get the AALs at summitracing.com. Just search for part # which is EXP-13120. But you won't be able to use the AALs unless you get some 4-door leaf springs. You can't buy an AAL for monoleaf. Besides, the 4-door leaf springs in conjuction with...
Back