Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Land Rover Discovery?

I meant SUV not mini-van.;)
  2. R

Land Rover Discovery?

Well, nevermind on the LR. Too many horror stories for me. Well, what about a used one, maybe 96-98, do ya think all the problems will have already happened? Ah, never mind. Anyway, I'm sticking with American made I think so other than the Land Rover, only American made will do... as long as...
  3. R

Land Rover Discovery?

Thought I'd ask here since there's more traffic. Anyway, my wife just gave birth to our first son on Christmas morning and we found out the car seat is a ***** to get into the back seat without putting the front seats damn near up to the dash board. So we're in the market for a bit bigger...
  4. R

Ford Kills Lincoln Blackwood

It was 2 wheel drive? I didn't know that, what a hunk of junk for practical truck use.
  5. R

Oil and Oil Filter

I put my Honda civic with 155,000 on it to Valvoline Max Life for higher mileage engines. It instantly ran smoother and quieter than before, could just be the fresh oil but either way it runs great now.
  6. R

Nissan Skyline in the US?

That would definately be a very hot car if it were ever imported to the US, those things are amazing.
  7. R

Ranger FX4 stickers on my Explorer.

I'm just gonna give you crap now. Wal-Mart stickers are dumb, but Putting FX4 stickers on something they don't belong on is cool??? I must've missed the memo. But I guess if you want to it's your Explorer to do with as you please. I think I'm going to put the powerstroke badging on my Bronco...
  8. R

Question....what is this?

Hmm, maybe it's a bomb??? j/k.
  9. R

Nothing special, B4 & after

I like it alot!
  10. R

mobil 1 fiasco: who's switching? who's going down with the ship?

My teachers dad worked at a mine here in Colorado, and he put Molybdenum in his engine in like 1985 and he still hasn't changed it, some 100,000 miles later. Food for thought.
  11. R

The change: Mobil 1 to Amsoil

I love Amsoil! Hope that helped a bit...
  12. R

what type oil do you use?

Amsoil 10w30.
  13. R

How much do you pay to insure your xploder?

Somewhere near $180 a month, I have a few tickets in the last few years and I'm married and 22.
  14. R

Check this out!

Umm...
  15. R

daytona news

Let's just give them cars right off the showroom floor, all completely stock, that'll be exciting:rolleyes: You know, these guys chose to do what they do, if it's too dangerous don't do it, plain and simple. I say let the drivers make changes, not some commitee sitting in a board room, not...
  16. R

i am so angry

Hell I'd be content with your highway mileage, I only get about 16 hwy.
  17. R

New Ford SUV - The Crosstrainer

Damn it with their smallers and sportier SUV crap! I suppose the market for that is way bigger than that of an off road worthy one. What next?
  18. R

finally......pictures!

Nice explorer, how's the fishin?
  19. R

New X !!!!!!!

Get everyone excited for a RC...LOL! Cool Little toy.
  20. R

Jury Calls Vehicle 'Defective By Design'

I posted on the one in general explorations thread that this could mean a whole financial mess for Ford.
  21. R

Jury rules against Ford in Explorer Rollover case!

That could end up being a serious problem for Ford in the fact that firestone might also open up saying that Ford owes them for 13 million tires.
  22. R

Almost drowned?

Information like this I could have used when I was sixteen.:rolleyes:
  23. R

Raced an Xplorer V8 in my V6....

Higher top end speed, less torque.
  24. R

'98 Sport with 7" lift and Mickey Thompson's

None for me either.
Back