Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

For Sale D35 IFS Front Diff 3.73

Hey man if you still have it. I might be interested depending on how much it would cost to ship to Kansas. PM me please.
  2. R

delexploder's "Vader" 97 v8 sport

Man I wish I would of had a shop to work in. I had to man handle my t case in.
  3. R

misfire cylinder 3 detected and misfire 1st 1000 revs

I would start by seeing why cylinder 3 is misfiring. When was the last time you had plugs and wires done.
  4. R

Welcome to the site.
  5. R

1997 Sport (Plan)

Aww no V8 swap. Any sounds like you got a plan. Good luck.
  6. R

ABS Light still on. Replaced both front hubs

Have you had the ABS codes pulled or are you just pitching parts at it and hoping it fixes it?
  7. R

Thinking about selling.......

How much and why are you selling?
  8. R

4406 swap questions

Glad to help.
  9. R

4406 swap questions

Sounds like you hit this one one the head almost I have a 98 v8 awd and the vss is in the rear diff. Other then that all the info you have is right.
  10. R

96 High Mileage, can I put a 99 motor in?

It can be done. But more information is necessary. Is your explorer a ohv or sohc. Is the motor the same ohv or sohc?
  11. R

99 V8 Sport AWD "Black Beauty"

I found my next addition. I have to have this. If you go to their web site they have a ton of different switches for every thing. They have reverse lights, shower, water pump, winch, inverter, beer fridge, and more. http://www.aironboard.com
  12. R

It does help a bit backing up at night. Now I want to upgrade my regular reverse lights to match the LED bar a bit better.
  13. R

Mustang Powerdyne Supercharger to Exp. Limited

Man that would be great.
  14. R

Well I wanted to make sure I still have a good amount of light with the tint so I added this.
  15. 1691

16. 1701

17. 1681

18. R

Got boost!!

That was a very good buy. Want to sell that super charger. LOL nice find.
  19. R

Heavy Duty Swaybar endlink bushings

Well I can't tell you witch is the best. All I can say is I have had the energy sway bar end link kits on 3 different explorers for years and have yet to have any problems with them.
  20. R

Completed Project 5.0 swap - w/ 4406

I would like to get some of them mounts and rings. Would you buddy make them for other people?
  21. R

Heavy Duty Swaybar endlink bushings

Try here http://www.energysuspension.com/
  22. R

2wd to 4wd?

Yes you can install all the parts the mounts are already on the frame for the front diff.
  23. R

Custom switch pics

Yea I guess I could get one out of a ranger and just cut out the part I need and make my own bezel.
  24. R

A few updates. I cleaned the head lights and tinted the tail lights. What do you all think.
  25. 20140326_201313

20140326_201313

Back