Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

1991 explorer...

$14,000.00 with tilt trailor
  2. O

1991 explorer...

Tail light I would like to buy the pass. side tail light. not the mirror. My e-mail is oknut@hotmail.com Thanks
  3. O

1991 explorer...

Hey Guys, The beast is for sale. And there are a few things I need. Does anyone have pass. rear tail light ? driver side mirror ? bronco II power steering pump ? Thanks :thumbsup:
  4. O

Hey I am new...2wd or 4x4 Explorer?

Your right, it's all in what people need, want and enjoy driving. I'm not trying to bash on anyone. I'm from the pacific northwest: and to tell you the truth, it's getting harder and harder to find places to 4x in the area where I live. They have closed down the major mountain where all...
  5. O

Two reasons why they make 2wd's.. For soccer moms and low riders. There are a few benifits from 2wd and that is less weight, sits lower to the ground and cheaper.. But stay on the road, or close to it..
  6. O

You wouldn't even make it up my driveway...
  7. O

Contest !!!

Hi again, I think it would be funny if the red jeep lost again this month. He is within reach. Although, there isn't any explorers to vote for. There is a nice looking ford (white bronco). This month you can vote 30 times. you can use all 30 in one day, or you can log off, sign back...
  8. O

Contest !!!

I don't think you win anything. Which is fine by me.
  9. O

Contest !!!

Hey I seen that too.. Half of the trucks from last month are still on there. That means one of you guys should have entered the old EX.
  10. O

Contest !!!

WINNER !!! Sweet we did, we won... Thanks guys Now the jeep that started getting a lot of votes is back and he is getting more this time around. But the voting has changed, now you are allowed 30 votes in a month, one per day or 30 right away. I would still hate to see the JEEP win. I...
  11. O

Contest !!!

They pulled the Jeep and no more votes are comming in for #6.. Hopefully no one is planning on a strong finish. Anyhow, wish me luck. I got family visiting from Denmark and i'm taking all of them 4xing tomorrow. I hope they like it. Take care and all the best. Also, thanks for all the...
  12. O

Contest !!!

Ray, Thanks for keeping it on top of the forum. It might get people to vote.. Now voting from 20 machines is awsome (akcrogers) wish I had that many.. LOL All I can say is, you guys are awsome. . I would 4x with any one of you. I'm going this sunday, anyone wanna join ? All I can say...
  13. O

Contest !!!

I think your right, it's become one board against another. But I gotta say, thanks for all the help so far.. Thank you. But dangit, we don't wanna see some JEEP running away with it. Rick if you read this, is there a way to get more of the members to vote ?? Anyhow, EXPLORER'S...
  14. O

Contest !!!

Thanks Bashman, I surely don't wanna see a jeep win it..
  15. O

Contest !!!

Hey again, For some reason they have added another truck to the contest and in one day he has got 112 votes.. Not sure why it was entered this late, but I sure wanna win this thing. Is there anyway that we can spread the word and get some more votes ? Thanks again guys,
  16. O

Contest !!!

GenerationX, There has been people in the past that have deleted the cokies and voted again. And they have all been disqualified. May as well try to do it without cheating. But then again, having this many people's support is kinda like cheating. Oh well... TwotoneX - Crankcase, Sweet...
  17. O

Contest !!!

Thanks guys, I think the voting has changed on the site, now you can only vote once per month.
  18. O

Contest !!!

Thanks again, I thought there would be more people voting for the other rigs. Hopefully there will be more of a race for votes later in the month. I still think we should enter another explorer next month.
  19. O

Contest !!!

Yeah that's a great idea. Or how about this? have 10 explorers enter every month - LOL If anyone enters from this room, I will be right there voting for them every day. Thanks again guys
  20. O

Contest !!!

This is AWSOME guys.. I say let's take it to em and show em explorer is the only manly truck on the site... Actually that white bronco is pretty cool. I wonder how I could get every member on this site to vote ? any good ideas ? Anyhow, thanks for all the help. This site is the best...
  21. O

Contest !!!

thanks man, i'm in the lead.. please keep the votes comming. we need to have an explorer win. Thanks again for your time.
  22. O

Contest !!!

HI all, I need some help (support). There's a site called www.sweetrigs.com and I have entered my explorer. Please help me win by voting for #9. Thanks, -Oknut
  23. O

Solid axle ?'s

You could set it up like a jeep, I just don't like that setup. Some jeeps change their setup to have the shackle in the rear instead. I just gave you that idea so you wouldn't have to lift your truck to much and still use leafs. The reason I had to extend the frame out is because the leaf...
  24. O

Solid axle ?'s

It's not to hard to run full size axles.. I used 4 inch lift leafs for a 1972 scout internal. That leaf has worked fine so far, But I wish I would have gone with some toyota leafs, they are a bit vider. With the solid mount in the front and 4 inch lift leaf and no body lift you would end up with...
  25. O

Hitting the trails in Sequim..

Check it out Rick...
Back