Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 2

Advise on tires

I picked up the Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armour. Very Impressed. Thanks for your responces
  2. 2

good spot for amp in 03 Ex?

I am looking for any suggestions on where to put a 5 channel amp in an 03? kind of want it out of the way
  3. 2

dimmer not working

I just installed an Alpine 9833 Head unit in my Ex. From looking at the chart on the stereo the orange wire was for the dimmer.....I hooked that up.....On the harness I got it has an orange and orange/black both for dimmer it says..... What am I doing wrong......
  4. 2

4 Lo light blinking

Had truck stuck on the edge of the river on the weekend. Wouldn't come out of 4 Lo for an hour after.Tried using 4 hi after and it kept clunking like the transfer case was slipping..... Anyone know what it could be?
  5. 2

Alberta folk..... where ya be?

Hey Guys.......Another Edmontonian from Mills woods here...haha haven't done any wheeling around Edmonton, mostly Edson/Hinton Area
  6. 2

10 or 12?

I just picked up a Hertz ES 250 10 inch sub. Putting in my 03.From what I can figure out it needs a small enclosure.Anyone have one or know if ported is better.....I know nothing about subs.....Thanks
  7. 2

Advise on tires

I use my pick up for any serious mud. Take my ex touring around the mountain roads....mostly steep gravel and some mud.....not alot. Sounds like the BFG`s are the most common.....are they good in the winter.... I have a very worn out set of Michelins on my ex now....great for wear but spin...
  8. 2

Advise on tires

I was told this was a very helpful site. I have alot of experience with mud tires.I was just looking for opinions on all terrains as I see lots of guys on here use there rigs for offroad /highway as I do. Obviously bad idea posting on here....... Are there certain requirements you need to...
  9. 2

Advise on tires

Hi guys new here. I am looking for an all terrain tire as I do mostly hiway driving but like to get off-road too. any advice would be helpful thanks.....
Back