Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. reapereviltwin

The Black Hole

This is hard to see, Gregg. We know how much work you have put into the Black Hole. Vehicles can be repaired, you can't.
  2. reapereviltwin

September EF Lottery

Congrats to @Exploring XLT for his win in the EF Lottery!
  3. reapereviltwin

September EF Lottery

Still have a week to post. Can't win a free year elite membership without submitting media.
  4. reapereviltwin

September EF Lottery

For the month of September, the Lottery theme will be "On the Trails" For the chance to win a free one year elite membership post media on being on a trail. The media can be written, video, or pics. Ending and drawing date will be on or about Oct. 3, 2020 Goal: To encourage members of the...
  5. reapereviltwin

2020 Official Colorado Color Run

Dang, I wish I could be there for a CCR. I be jealous! But will get to make again. Enjoy!!!
  6. reapereviltwin

June EF Lottery

Congrats to @colintrax !
  7. reapereviltwin

June EF Lottery

For the June EF Lottery, (yes I skipped a month again) the theme will be "A Shout out to the Employees during these times." Post media or a story of those who keep working thru recent times so we could still maintain a somewhat normal life. This includes but is not limited to our Medical...
  8. reapereviltwin

April EF Lottery

^^^^^ Yes! Sorry, just completely lost track of time. Congtrats to @QuietStorm17 for winning the April EF Lottery!
  9. reapereviltwin

April EF Lottery

The theme for April is "Staying Home". For this lottery post media or stories of what you are doing while restricting travel due to the situation with the corona virus. This can be anything related to home improvement, vehicle mods, etc. For those who are still going to work, this can be a shout...
  10. reapereviltwin

February EF Lottery

Congrats to @timtimtimajim for winning the EF Lottery this month!!! :thumbsup:
  11. reapereviltwin

February EF Lottery

The theme for the February EF Lottery is "Sunrise/Sunset".( Yes I did skip January) For the chance to win a free one year Elite membership, submit media of a sunrise or sunset. Your rig does not have to be in the media. Ending and drawing date is on or about Feb 29th. Goal: To encourage...
  12. reapereviltwin

December EF Lottery

Congrats to @Troy Cleveland for his entry being drawn as the EF Lottery winner!
  13. reapereviltwin

December EF Lottery

The theme for the December EF Lottery is " Holiday Decorations". For this drawing post media of the decorations of the holiday season. For the EF Lottery, holiday season is defined as Thanksgiving thru New years, inclusive. The media does don't have to be yours, can be town's decorations...
  14. reapereviltwin

November EF Lottery

Congrats to @Craigerz ! His entry was drawn as the November EF Lottery winner! A big thank you to all who serve and those who have served! :salute:
  15. reapereviltwin

November EF Lottery

The theme for the EF Lottery in November is "Military". This month submit media or stories related to the military. This can include, but not limited to, media of military vehicles, equipment etc. The OP does not need to be a veteran, the vehicle/equipment can be a display at a VFW, American...
  16. reapereviltwin

What happened to the October contest??

Those dang clicky things attached to a computer! Ain't nothing but a thing. November's will start Sunday.:hammer:
  17. reapereviltwin

Sept EF Lottery

Congrats to @DonnieFB whose entry was drawn as the EF Lottery winner!
  18. reapereviltwin

Sept EF Lottery

Bump, one week to go.
  19. reapereviltwin

Sept EF Lottery

Yes, at any time.
  20. reapereviltwin

Sept EF Lottery

It can be confusing. I thank you for putting your life on the line every day for the public's safety. When there is a question, please don't hesitate to ask.
  21. reapereviltwin

Sept EF Lottery

@Rick, will do. @Sgt1411, "One submission" means only one post can be entered into the drawing. There is nothing stating you can't make extra posts, but if an member enters more than one post with media in it, only one can be considered. This is to prevent someone from entering several or more...
  22. reapereviltwin

Sept EF Lottery

The September EF Lottery theme is "First Responders". (There was no August Lottery so I could get the timing somewhat back on track). For the month of September submit media that pertains to First Responders such as Firefighters, LEO's, EMT's, etc. The submitted media does not have to be "in...
  23. reapereviltwin

July EF Lottery

Congrats to @cpainter3 for winning the July EF Lottery!!
  24. reapereviltwin

July EF Lottery

Bump
  25. reapereviltwin

July EF Lottery

For July, the EF Lottery theme is "Fireworks". For this month post media with fireworks. This can be with official fireworks or your home. This can be sending ordnance "downrange". Fireworks for the lottery is basically anything that goes boom. Drawing and ending date is on or about Aug...
Back