Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Z

4.0 ohv pacesetter headers

And these will fit a 96 ohv right. It's listed as ohv but y'all were talking about sohc so just wanna make sure
  2. Z

Oklahoma

Weather is starting to get good....minus this weekend. We should definitely plan a meet and greet or something.
  3. Z

4.0 ohv pacesetter headers

Where are you located? And can you tell me what shipping is to 73160?
  4. Z

Oklahoma

Moore ok here. Just got my truck back from my parents and slowly bringing back to running condition. I would love to get like a meet and greet or something going
  5. Z

Digital Dash Swap?

Ok... i have read through this and re read it again, and i cant seem to find if the problem with the data output link problem has been fixed. Gonna be soon adding a OTC to my F150 and from the expedition PCM pin 43 goes to the trip computer and the F150 doesnt have a Pin 43. Pin 43 is the data...
  6. Z

Noob question about fob

I got lucky and found mine at a junk yard. First time I ever found a fob there. Sent from my crap Sidekick using Forum Runner
  7. Z

Noob question about fob

Keypad on the door makes it definate yes. The key FOB on the 98+ will not work cause of PATS, its a whole different system. You'll have to find an old style FOB, I found mine in a junk yard out of a 95 Tbird. Sent from my crap Sidekick using Forum Runner
  8. Z

94 explorer 302 crate swap

James duff also has them. Sent from my crap Sidekick using Forum Runner
  9. Z

NEW 2001 Mercury Mountaineer

Soo. Technically if there wasn't a time for the warranty it would still be covered. That is a very beautiful truck. Sent from my crap Sidekick using Forum Runner
  10. Z

For Sale 235/70R15 BFG Long Trail T/A

Bump.... 400 + shipping or local Sent from my crap Sidekick using Forum Runner
  11. Z

hwy ready lifted explorer?

Other than my truck being lifted 5.5" with the 3.55 gears when I can do 70 I do, but I have front an rear sway bars connected. And when I go wheeling I disconnect them cause I got a set of jeep sway bar quick disconnects. Sent from my crap Sidekick using Forum Runner
  12. Z

For Sale 235/70R15 BFG Long Trail T/A

I have a set of brand new (and I mean 2k or less) tires and seconf gen wheels for sale. I bought them for a drive from Austin, TX to Little Rock, AR. I helped a member on here with a lift on his 05 and he gave me his wheels, so I don't need these. I would like $450 for them but will entertain...
  13. Z

fog lights, round or rectangle

And junk yards Sent from my crap Sidekick using Forum Runner
  14. Z

Fuses dont work

This may be me being at work all night and in gernal being tired. But do you have currently have fuses in those slots. Or are they just empty slots. If everything is working on your truck (radio, cruise control, lights, ect.) Maybe the prior owner but good fuses in the empty slots as extras...
  15. Z

TripMinder Message Center Install!

I'm interested on this to see if it will ever get worked out. Maybe one day ill install one on my 91 when I decide to move my light switches from the 4x4 selector position.
  16. Z

94 Re-SAS....leafs to links

I'm curious to see how this is gonna turn out. This seems like a very impressive build, can't wait to see how it turns out.
  17. Z

Mr Mud (turning a Frog into a Prince)

Looking forward to the build.
  18. Z

Need help

What does it do when you turn the key? Does it click, do nothing, does it sound like it's trying to start?
  19. Z

New Member! Hello

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of things to learn ya on about the sploders. What you got planned for the mounty in the future?
  20. Z

jamest's "RE-SAS"

Man over the years I've been off the forums, I've missed so much. You selling the bronco, getting an X and creating the most bad ass build I have ever seen. Once I get my truck up here and replace the motor, SAS or equivelant, and what other misc crap I have to fix from sitting in a barn for 4...
  21. Z

Digital Dash Swap?

I was thinking on adding the stock connectors to it, so you can swap dashs out if need be. Just gotta build a new little harness and what not for everything to snap in. I know there will be some wiring and what not, but might make it easier to install. But I have forgotten how little room is...
  22. Z

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

They do look good. I like them
  23. Z

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

I posted requesting a number a long time ago. Just wanting to make sure I reserved or if I lost it. ZAPV 8
  24. Z

Arkansas

If my truck was here is'd be all over it. Also if it didn't have a bad motor, but when I get it and fiix it I down. Lol
Back