Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Z

For Sale 235/70R15 BFG Long Trail T/A

I have a set of brand new (and I mean 2k or less) tires and seconf gen wheels for sale. I bought them for a drive from Austin, TX to Little Rock, AR. I helped a member on here with a lift on his 05 and he gave me his wheels, so I don't need these. I would like $450 for them but will entertain...
  2. Z

Arkansas

Ok, its been a really long while since I've even been active here, but I'm looking for the website to the arkansas area explorer group. I'm prolly looking in the wrong area and if that's the case help point me in the right direction.
  3. Z

Second Gen JBL amp.

My left channel on my amp went out. The local junk yard doesn't have any JBL explorers. Does anyone who replaced the whole stereo have a JBL amp they want to get rid of for cheap. I know I can replace the whole stereo but I'm personally not a big fan of noticable aftermarket stereos.
  4. Z

Brand new addition

Well after 10 years of driving a first Gen, I figured it was time I got a tow vehicle. So I hopped on the good internet went to Craigslist and poof, a 1996 Eddie Bauer for $500. We drive to it, looked at. It hadn't been starred in two years, primed the fuel system and VROOOOOOOM. It of...
  5. Z

Little Rock

Im getting Stationed at Little Rock AFB!!!!! Just looking for some friends to help show us around around the city. And once i get my truck up and running show us some trails and what not.
  6. Z

Question

Its been a hot minute since I've been on this forum so I have one question. All the sites I used to look at for gears and V8 swaps closed. So what good websites are there now that I can start getting parts for 5.0 swap and SAS parts? I plan on starting my rebuild in about a year or so. Jason
  7. Z

Popping noise

Aight I threw the truck into the 4LO to double check that it still works since I have a run here in 3 weeks. Anyway after a slight turn, this noise came up and wouldn't go away until I unlocked the hubs. I was thinking and really hoping that it was broken hubs as they are at least 3 years old...
  8. Z

all the central texans..well not really just texans

hey on the 7th of may me and a local club are going down to san antonio for devils den...i was just wondering if some of yall wanted to come i dont know the arrangements but if you wanna go call me at (210 365-0338) its just a little trip nothing too big
  9. Z

5.5 superlift....sooon.....happpy

yall im like so happy right now....i just called up rockymountainsusp.com and i asked for my tracking number for the lift i ordered like three weeks ago....they were starting to make me mad last week cause it still didnt leave the factory....well the lady there Robin told me that it is in...
  10. Z

radiator is leaking

hey yall my radiator is leaking at the part where the plastice meets the actually radiator coil thingys.. the little clips arent holding a seal anymore...i need to know how i can fix it..if i can let me know im im going to go get a 2 core to throw in there.... keep i mind that i need it...
  11. Z

ooooooooh

so this is what it feels like to be an elite...hmmm interesting...well then yeah...im like half awake so i thought id just do this for now..hehehe...umm i guess ill kinda introduce myself.....again..my name is jason and im a mudd-oholic...heres a pic of my truck....which is the first pic i...
  12. Z

Clear Tails on my EX finally!!

hey ive been wanting these clears for my truck and i found them at pcp and ppl say they suck but i got them and thats all that matters to me. here they are and they look so cool during the day. but i am wondering on bulbs though. if any body knows of any better bulbs let me...
  13. Z

spacer question

i want to do a shackles spacer lift, but i dont know what to do to get the f150 spacers in the bottom of the spring. do i take the spring out or is theyre a way i can put the spacer in with out taking out the spring. a detailed description would help me out alot. i dont know how to put it in...
  14. Z

open intakes

ive been wondering this. is an open intake good for mudding. i would think it wouldnt be bacause of the water but i dont know. jason
  15. Z

cracks in dash

im starting to get some cracks in my dash and i have the blue interior and i cant find that color anywhere i was wondering if using a clear silicon on the cracks and blending it so it wont grow.. do yall think that will work if i fill in the hole and make it smooth is there a possablity that...
  16. Z

My before and after shots (just not real)

im not the best at this stuff but i think im pretty good for learning myself after before tell me what you think about it i kinda suck at chopping but yet im kinda good
  17. Z

yet another motor swap

ok yall. i used the search and i couldnt answer my question. my friend is selling a 5.0 302 straight out of a 87 stang GT for $100 it has balls and all. but i was wondering would the stock tranny bolt up to this moto or if it soesnt could i get a bronco and take the tranny and the transfer...
  18. Z

to lift or not to lift

im having trouble deciding whether to lift or to drop. on will one day have two explorers and one will be lifted and the other droped. but on my main one i dont know what to do first. i want the lift for the looks and the off road. and i want the droped one cause i miss my old eclipse. i dont...
  19. Z

rims new paint...yes paint

wassup all my fellow explorer buddyies. hows it hanging. lol. today and yesterday i repainted my rims they were black now there engine primer. you may say it looks wierd but i kinda like it and thats all that matters. ohh yeah sry about anything i happen to say in the next hour or so. the...
  20. Z

quick disconnects

what do the quick disconnects look like for the sway bars. i bought my truck used and i have no idea what he(the previous owner) did to it. im saying this cause im going to get some quick diconects and i dont trust the local shops they do anything for money so if i already have it they say i...
  21. Z

SOA what i need

Im bout to do a SOA oneday over the rainbow and i was wondering what all do i need. like do i have to buy the lift or can i just go to like autozone and get the stuff there. i dont want the 5.5 lift yet just my springs on the top of my axle. and about how much will it cost me im 17 so im...
  22. Z

Nashvilleinians

I have no idea where this belongs so move to where it's supposed to go. This summer me and my parents are more the likely going to be moving to Nashville. And i was just wondering how many people here live in Nashville. And if of course show me the ropes to the good locations of the event...
  23. Z

leaf over axle

i want to know how to do a leaf over axle conversion thatll give me a lift right me and my dad expected about three inches but i dont know if i do that what should i do to the front to get it 1/2 inch lower than the back i have a 91 and would 30x9.5 look good with the little lift i get...
  24. Z

warn hubs

i dont know if this thread is in the right place so move accordingly plz i just got back from advance auto part,ect and i was looking at warn hubs for my 91 and the price at advance was like 160 and it was the same at pep boys is this a good price for hubs
  25. Z

my ex

hey yall tell me what you think about my ex and what would look good thnx jason
Back