Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

How To: Repair a 1st Generation 4x4 Electric Shift Module.

Diagnostics for the electric shift BW1354 Here is a link to great diagnostics, wiring diagrams, and test procedures for the electric shift transfer case. You need to sign up for their free membership to download the pdf or text or you can email me at markspe@comcast.net and I can send them to...
  2. M

How to: Borg Warner-1354 Transfer Case Rebuild Diary

Borg Warner 1354 Electric Shift transfer case Diagnostics I found a great link for a complete diagnostic, including wiring diagrams and test procedures. The site requires a free membership to download the pdf or text file, or you can email me and I will send it to you. Hope this helps...
  3. M

I found on my truck that you need to place the transfer case in 4 x 4 low either manually or by jumping the wires that lead to the shift motor, then disconnect the battery cable, install this control module, then reconnect the battery. This will allow the computer to locate the position of the...
  4. M

Borg warner 1354 Hi, I am new to this site and am in need of your help and expertise. Sorry if this is long winded, I just wanted to give you all the history. I have a 1984 Mazda B4000 extended cab v6 4x4 with the bw 1354 electric shift transfer case. I had issues with the original...
Back