Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Help needed in replacing 2002 Rear shocks

Monroe Quick Struts should be arriving tomorrow! I hadn't had any updates to my Amazon account or emails since I placed my order so I sent a message to the seller "AutoParts 123". I just received an email back saying that my struts should be arriving tomorrow. If the weather holds Friday...
  2. J

Just ordered the Monroe's from Amazon I just placed my order for the Monroe Quick Strut's for the rear of my '03 Explorer. $255.75 for two quick struts and shipping. Of course they say it will ship between the 21st and 22nd, but they won't be delivered until next week. Hopefully it will...
  3. J

I saw those as well. But I'm not sure if I want to try them or not since I've never heard of them. I've heard of Monroe before as being a reputable shock company. It doesn't seem that anyone had any problems with the Monroe's back in May. Just want to make sure before I order them from...
  4. J

Anyone having any problems with the Monroe Quick Struts? Is anyone having any problems with the Monroe QuickStruts? I just found out the other day that the coil spring on the rear right side of my 03 Explorer is broken. I found out while getting my new tires rebalanced at Sams Club since the...
  5. J

Windows stuck and got power to master switch

The ground (black) wire in my 2003 Explorer was 14 gauge. I'm not sure about the other wire, been awhile since I was in there.
  6. J

Windows stuck and got power to master switch

Thanks for the help I have a 2003 Ford Explorer XLT and was just able to get my power windows working again. I never thought that inside of a rubber hose a wire could wear and break, but that is right where I found my broken ground wire. I patched in a piece of 14 awg wire with a couple of...
Back