Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Looking for Quarter Panel Trims (?)

Hi Turdle, thanks a lot - yes, I know these parts are very hard to remove, but maybe I have luck and find someone who did it... ;) I removed a set from an eary Explorer, but the plastic trim parts are in the wrong color... Best regards, Marcel
  2. M

Looking for Quarter Panel Trims (?)

Hello from Germany, maybe someone here can help me with a kind of "special request". :) I am looking for the parts marked in the picture, but I have no idea what the parts are called. In fact, I am looking for the parts marked with the orange arrow in exact this color. I would also...
  3. M

Serious problems with my front axle alignment (?)

Thanks a lot! :) Sound very interesting, but are you real sure that this kind of huge difference comes just from a different setting in the alignment? I already thought about if it's just a normal fact due to the construction of this twin beam axle... Here are a few more images front...
  4. M

Thanks a lot! I will check this out if I come to the X today. Indeed, it is a very nice car, in especially here in Germany, this cars are real rare. But in this situation, I have to think about to repair this problem or parting this car out. Here are two more pictures from the passenger...
  5. M

Dear Explorer friends, I have a serious problem with my Ford Explorer located here in Germany - I already put some research to find a solution, but until now, without great success. Maybe the first and most important information: My car seems to got a hit on the drivers side some years...
  6. M

Smittybilt Tail Light Guards for 91 Explorer

Hello everybody, I am looking for a nice set of Smittybilt tail light guards for my '91 explorer. Maybe someone here is able to help out a nice guy from Germany... :) Thank you very much, this here is a great place to discover...! Marcel
Back