Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

50 Horsepower For 5 Cents............

ok so my qestion is which cable do i put the zip ties on. i have a 94 xlt with 120,000 miles and they are quite stretched. i got under there today and looked and i have two cables on the top of my gas pedal. do i put them on both or just one? if one, which one? thanks in advance
  2. L

code 214 help!! please

ok so i just bought my 94 xlt in june and have already had to replace the dpfe(egr) & maf sensor. now the CEL is on again and the code is 214. CID fault. i had a printout made of possible reasons behind this. CMP sensor CKP sensor ICM PCM heres my dilemma. the chiltons i took a look at...
  3. L

How to replace 94 4.0L camshaft Position Sensor

my 94 is throwing the 214 but the chiltons i have says that my vehicle doesnt have a CMP sensor. what gives? any help is appreciated.
  4. L

94 Explorer Cam Sensor going to swap due to Code 214

help ok heres my problem with the same thing. my computer is throwing the 214 code and i went and got a list of things to check since i prefer to try to fix it myself. i went and bought a chiltons for my 94 and it says that my vehicle does not have or use a CMP sensor. the local advanced auto...
Back