Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

93 ranger pulls to right

They bushing a good year old and master feed to the left line first then to the right
  2. J

93 ranger pulls to right

So I still have hard pull to right put new bearing in greased them switch rotor from left to right only thing left is brake steal lines never had them clog up on me or Hurd some one say they have had that problem
  3. J

put on new hubs and abs sensor and abs still on

Could be bad wiring see that plenty of times
  4. J

93 ranger pulls to right

Did Alinment to day got better
  5. J

93 ranger pulls to right

Yea I bleed the for 3rd time still the same it 10 outside so time to come in
  6. J

93 ranger pulls to right

Yep all new it did the same thing before I did all new stuff
  7. J

93 ranger pulls to right

Did that and switch the tires still pull real hard when braking I'll try a aliment
  8. J

93 ranger pulls to right

My 93 4.0 4x4 ranger has been pulling right. Now it pull hard when braking so I put new front pads caliper hoses on it . I also check rear brakes ther good every thing works. Still pulls right would aliment help I'm out of ideas.
  9. J

93 ranger frount drive shaft

My front drive shaft is squeaks I going to repack u joint but some one said it not that easy on the ranger it's a 4.0 I have replaced u joints befor so are thy different
  10. J

93 ranger won't stay running

I just cleaned the iac and tested it works fine drives fine to with maf unpluged
  11. J

93 ranger won't stay running

I have a 93 40 ranger it won't Rev in drive it will ideal if I un plug maf sensor it will run I have tried 2 maf sensor same problem but it will be fine for 2 min when first driving it
  12. J

failing inspection, having trouble getting rid of codes

They would test the sensors and look at the sensors work on the scan tool smoke test it not just guess like u r doing
  13. J

Catalytic plugged?

The inside of the cat becomes solid it melts and exhaust can't get by your going to need NEw cat
  14. J

failing inspection, having trouble getting rid of codes

Did they diagnosis the truck or did u If they did take it back to them if not take it to someone to diagnose it right it could be a hundred thing I see that code all the time if u take it to a firestone if they don't fix it right the first time they will fix it for right for free the one at...
  15. J

1993 Ford Explorer Smog check failed fuel emission test and visual test

i have a extra one to I blocked it off don't know what went the
  16. J

How to fix a flooded engine?

new motor did u try to start to the motor in the puddle if so it done for
  17. J

Fresh Reman Trans - Truck will not move

if that's the case the pump is probley shot I have put 4 in from autozone the torque converter is never in all the way
  18. J

Truck Tug of War

its just dumb
  19. J

Replaced both hubs, still ABS light on console

could be the rear abs sensor abs module bad computer wireing any thing have the code pulled if u don't have a scanner and fix the problem ur self
  20. J

How bad is this?

keep my truck from rotting out that the way I look at it
  21. J

Windshield Tint

I not a fan of tinted windshield cant see well at night if u hit some one ther going to have some good money it ur truck do what uwill like
  22. J

Have you rebuilt your starter?

I had a used focus starter laying around and rebuilt my ranger starter using that
  23. J

02 Mountaineer - any good?

its all about how well it was taking care of remember it used so u will be fixing it
  24. J

General Grabber AT2

I have the generals on my escape and my friend has them on his Nissan I love them he loves the just as good and the bfg all terrains I have them onmy ranger
Back