Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Transmission Fluid Leak

Ok thanx for the replies.. I'll look into both
  2. T

Transmission Fluid Leak

Hey.. I'm having that same problem right now.. AAmco, Meineke, and Ford are telling me I have to replace the whole radiator because the fittings are only sold with the radiator, not by themselves.. What did you end up doing? Or are you still having this problem?
  3. T

2006 explorer radiator

Does anyone have a pic of what the 2006 radiator looks like... I just ordered a Valeo Radiator from partstrain.com and I may have to return it.. My mechanic says its not the correct part. It doesn't have a cap at the top of it.. Should it? I read a few posts back that someone bought one from...
  4. T

Oil Light?

Hello The Change Oil Soon light came on, on my 2006 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer. After Meineke changed my oil, the Change Oil Soon light continued to come on when the truck was started. I reset it by pressing setup and reset, but it comes back on when the truck is started. Now when I start the...
  5. T

Gear Shift Stuck in Park

You're welcome. Sorry it took so long.. Spikedog's comment reminded me.
  6. T

Gear Shift Stuck in Park

Yeah that screwdriver trick helped out alot. I got it to the dealer and the shifter mechanism had to be replaced as well.
  7. T

Gear Shift Stuck in Park

Hello all I'm new the the site I just purchased my 2006 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer yesterday. It has 56,000 miles on it.. Today, after driving for about an hour, I made a stop and my gear shift wouldn't shift out of park. I finally got it shift and now everytime I put it in Park it does the...
Back