Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Y

Aftermarket stereo?

you're very welcome
  2. Y

Aftermarket stereo?

I ordered from crutchfield, if you buy from them you get the dash kit (if needed) and the wiring harness that works with the factory sub (the 2 piece harness) all for free, i needed both and it was like 20 for dash kit and 15 for the harness with factory sub option and it was all free because i...
  3. Y

Truck wont start...

So i was driving today and noticed that when I got on the brakes, the abs light would come on, so i though ok ill just go get my food and get right back home, minute later, my stereo shuts off, comes back on and shuts off, it did it for about 5 minutes, so now im in the middle of traffic in ft...
  4. Y

6 Disk in dash cd player problem

Thank you Ill have to try it out
  5. Y

So much for undoing the battery, i got the dreaded cd error message again so after several tries at undoing the batt and unplugging the radio i took it out and heard a ratling noise so i tear it appart (its in pieces infront if me as i type) and theres a white plastic screw thing that i cant...
  6. Y

Instead of tearin the cd player out i just undo the battery for a couple seconds, hook it back up and you should hear the cd player unjamming itself
  7. Y

Bad idle!!!!!

ive got a v6 and i guess i would have to try it that way, i just think i need to lift it a little higher, and did you have those 5 spoke boss wheels on your truck before
  8. Y

Bad idle!!!!!

sorry i havent said anything the passed two days ive been down with the flu for a bit, i tried to change the fuel filter but i guess the disconnect tool that i bought didnt work out too well for me i dont know if it was because it was platic but i wrestled it for about 30 minutes if not longer...
  9. Y

Bad idle!!!!!

if im just driving it it does hesitate from time to time and while at wot i kinda does what it wants because theres days where its a monster and days when its just a slug, and i probably will be changing the fuel filter today along with the plugs, and i was thinking that maybe my intake manifold...
  10. Y

Bad idle!!!!!

I havve been looking for information on the idle problems that several of our trucks have and i cant seem to narrow it down to what is the problem and what i can do to fix it, i have cleaned the mass air and the iac valve i have the check engine light on due to the egr pressure sensor being bad...
  11. Y

My Explorer has a low idle & stalls.

I might be on the same boat... im new to this forum also and i am having the same problem with my truck, when im sitting at red lights it stumbles a bit and wants to die but doesnt, and the other day i was backing out of the driveway and as i was almost out the truck just died but thats the...
  12. Y

New guy from bakersfield ca or saginaw mi

hows it going everyone new guy here as you can read, i just got my explorer not too long ago and im interested in what can be done to it as fas as go fast goodies and things like that, im not too sure if having a v6 will limit me very much but who knows. I JUST LIKE TO GO FAST
Back