Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Fuel reservoir

Ive cycled the ignition yes. i was told it could be bypassed. also this thing has almost every electronic part on it brand new you could think of. Spent way too much money on it and now it doesnt run lol. New fuel pumps. Im at a loss.
  2. D

Fuel reservoir

On the frame under the driver side door on my 86 theirs this reservior that has a filter in the bottom and the feed and return fuel lines and some check valves. The 2.9 was runnin crappy and I switched the filter in their, ran good for a while, then crappy again. Took the filter off not clogged...
  3. D

My new Bronco "duece"

Sweet!!! Well get that thing back out their!!! I wish mine could be, still cant get it to run haha, and weve only replaced about every thing on it lol.
  4. D

My new Bronco "duece"

Whats the deal man? I stop posting on here and you stop too!!! lol. Gimme some pics lol
  5. D

Adam and Steves 1986 Bronco II

Its been awhile lol I havnt gotten on here in forever lol. Last time we took the bronco out. In the fall i blew the clutch line... Haha ;).. We thought ok no big deal, pulled it out got a new line, my buddy went down to bleed the cylinder and..... Crack goes the bleeder lol. So for the second...
  6. D

Tony Raine's 84 Bronco II

Didos
  7. D

'86 Bronco II Eddie Bauer Restoration....

Yes awesome bronco, i cant see most of the pics either, weird
  8. D

Bronco II Leaf Spring Swap

I would just jack the truck up, (carefully) chop the U bolts unles you can get them apart easily (lots of rust up here so not even worth trying). And bring them in to an automotive shop and they should be able to re arc your springs. That way all you need is new u bolts if you need to cut them...
  9. D

Well me and my buddy decided to pull the BII out for a photo shoot. This is how she sits at the moment. Looks great to me and im very happy with it. This is how we bought it, compared to now ;)
  10. D

My 89 Bronco II (still in the works)

Looks nice. If you want an indestructable and BA paint job, take a look at mine lol. You put bedliner in the back, i put it over the whole thing!!! lol.
  11. D

Lookin good. Hope to see her rollin around under her own power soon ;) lol. Finally got mine all road ready/ dune ready lol.
  12. D

Haha yes I will definately get some good pics. Going up in a week or two. Unfortunately they close the dunes during the winter so no snow dune shots haha. After we got it fixed last i took it out and blew the clutch line haha. After a week or so of searching we finally picked one up...
  13. D

1984 Bronco II with problems.

Idk if you fixed your problem or not but this sounds like what was happening to mine exactly. I would replace the filter on the line up by the driver door first, and also their is a small filter that looks like a round K&N air filter inside fuel regulator. Mine was really plugged and caused...
  14. D

My 1986 Bronco II doesn't start.

I have heard that if the in tank pump is out, the high pressure will be good enough if you are over a half tank of gas, and on flat ground. I would replace the filter on the line up by the driver door first, and also their is a small filter that looks like a round K&N air filter inside fuel...
  15. D

pulling my hair out

Dielectric grease would work but if you already relocated it then it doesnt matter. If it does still stall go on the driver rail toward the back and find the round plastic (what i thought is a regulator lol) and unscrew the piece and a small filter will come with it. $5 at auto zone, it fixed...
  16. D

My 89 Bronco II (still in the works)

Very nice :) You just buy it??
  17. D

Ok so we finally got the bronco runnin well wish I could have gotten some more help on here buto well. Ended up bein a $5 filter located in fuel regulator. Stupid thing. Nobody ever mentioned anything about that and it was literally the last thing I checked. So after a complete mechanical...
  18. D

My new Bronco "duece"

Lookin sweet, cant wait to see some pics of it all lifted and lookin BA. Took mine up to the sand dunes, alternator went out and took out both fuel pumps!!!! so not cool lol. So yah its in an intermission at the moment lol.
  19. D

Thats great congrats! I am also going to school to get my engineering/CAD degree
  20. D

5 spoke Bronco II Wheels

I would say get the chipped clear coat sand blasted off, then re polish them, and or paint them. I did it with my alluminum wheels on my Van, then painted them with flat black wheel paint. LOOKS GREAT!!!
  21. D

Woo!! lol. You done with college now??? I hope to see some more updates lol.
  22. D

Ok, I'm completely stumped!

Ok so when u say a triple shot of cleaner, is that 3 bottles? and what brand lol. I am having the exact same problems with my BII. If that works i am going to literally freek out lol. I have put like $250 in electronics and different parts trying to get it to work.
  23. D

My BII cuts out when it gets warm.

I AM HAVING THESE EXACT SAME PROBLEMS!!!!!!!! I have replaced: Ignition Coil, TFI Module (very easy to replace with the Ford Ignition Wrench) Distributor Cap and Rotor, Fuel Filter, I can hear the main fuel pump priming when key is turned, and a new pump was just put in the tank not long ago...
  24. D

2007 FJ Cruiser - Lifted and locked - 410Fortune wifes rig build thread

Hey 410 i know this is not the thread for this lol but it looks like your latest updated one, but i cant seem to get ahold of anyone on here with problems on my BII. Its an Emergency and if you could go to my thread and check out my last post. Got some weird running issues and you are def the...
  25. D

My new Bronco "duece"

Sweet!! Are you gonna leave the truck the same color?? The paint looks pretty nice, i didnt see any rust.
Back