Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Parking Brake Shoe Springs - Cant get them re-attached

This pliers worked for me took about 5minutes to put springs in http://www.harborfreight.com/3-piece-long-reach-hose-grip-pliers-37909.html
  2. N

cruise control with engage light

Any luck with you cruise control
  3. N

cruise control with engage light

hi looked thru all forums for possible solutions; perhaps someone has the same issue. 1. cruise control light light turns green on dashboard but the speedometer does not hold the speed set. 2. no abs issues( abs lights does not come on) 3.looked for sensor on pedal could not find it...
  4. N

How to: 2002 Explorer rear wheel bearing replacement (pictures)

Dealer had a Hard time removing They said they left the hub puller on heated and use penetrating liquid and finally it popped out in aloud bang.
  5. N

Thank you pontisteve tried everything put it all back together and took it to local mechanic. They too had a hard time removing hub. Off to dealer hopefully they could break it. Wiil keep you guys posted
  6. N

Thanks but no good had everything disconnected per Tyler92 post Everything was easy until attaching hub tool (same as Tyler hub puller/pusher) Would not push the axle out of hub . Might have to take it to the STealership.
  7. N

Need help everything disconnected unable to get Hub off with hub puller
  8. N

ROugh idle engine shakes PLEASE HELP

IS it still misfiring? Does the check engine light appear after a couple of miles? Possible fuel filter,broken valve spring,check spark plugs.
  9. N

2003 Power seat not working

Luckily you found that wire $274. For module
  10. N

can this work tackling job this weekend can i press out the bearing like the video below uses? can i also press the bearing the same way? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4PK1jXhppE
  11. N

2003 power seat and pedal memory Seat gps module on bottom of driver side seat replaced Now works like a charm
  12. N

my driver seat power pedals and power seat are not responding. checked fuses, wires between door and connections under driver and passenger seat. green light on door memory switch not on. heater switch working thanking you all in advance
  13. N

pulls to the left bad!!!

sound like it might be a front wheel bearing/hub (do you hear a grinding sound when you turn the steering
Back