Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 4

Who's Here From Florida?

yeah i got it posted there too...front bumper has been removed since this pic.
  2. 4

Show Off Your MOUNTY!

heres my 97
  3. 4

Who's Here From Florida?

middleburg,fl here...south jax,op st.auggie area...and i have a lowrider mountaineer....
  4. 4

Before: '99 Eddie Bauer; After: Modern '61 Land Rover

very sweet and awesome skills
  5. 4

casper

thanks...still a long way to go.
  6. 4

casper

put a light bar on and some ipf lights and mounted the hi-lift on the roof and mounted the cb
  7. 4

chop top 1 ton ex.

wow ...i just might need to do this to my x....very nice build...any updates?
  8. 4

casper

thanks...yeah the play ground is going to grow alot more...gotta have a place to play and no one can say anything about it...lol
  9. 4

casper

went for a lil ride in the forrest....played alittle but really was just testing 4x4 and getting kids to sleep...lol
  10. 4

casper

i need to do some clean up but i bedlined the grill,bumpers and sides. i think it looks ALOT better.......
  11. 4

casper

from this..... to this......i like the progress...now just need to get it lifted.
  12. 4

casper

this is my newest explorer. it is a 92' 4x4 with manual tcase and hubs. i climbed this lil rock pile in my backyard and it did it pretty easy. a buddies 4runner had trouble getting as far as i did.
  13. 4

project 5.0 mounty

sold the x........went and got a 92 x with a manual tcase and manual hubs. this is a pic from the dealer i got it from...only paid $1600 for it
  14. 4

project 5.0 mounty

anyone got a stock 6 bolt front driveshaft....i wanna run it for a while with awd until i get the 4406 and other stuff i need.
  15. 4

Wanted 99 explorer awd driveshaft

i need the front driveshaft for my 99 explorer awd. it is a 6 bolt stlye. contact me through here or call 904-945-96two7 or email offcamber4x4 @ live . com (take spaces out of email address)
  16. 4

5.0 awd to part time swap

pop i printed that before i asked any questions....i did not get the definite answer i was looking for.i see the 4406 can be done...i wanted something eles but i guess it wont do, unless i spend major cash and do a atlas or stak. but it will be a 4406 manual for me i guess. thanks
  17. 4

ok so my only choice is a 4406? what about atlas or stak?
  18. 4

i thought i read that to have 2wd i would need to do the brown wire mod.
  19. 4

so its the one with 2hi,4hi and 4 low?
  20. 4

well that sucks but i guess i will do the 4406 swap....at least i will be part time....with doing this do i need to do the brown wire mod to have 2wd?
  21. 4

i have searched and not found ...with a definite answer... to what i want to do. i have a 99 x with a 4r70w and awd and a 5.0. i want to put a 1354 manual case in. i really dont wanna do a 4406. can i put a 1354 in fairly easy and what would have to be done? or what other part time tcases could...
  22. 4

How many miles on your 2ND GEN EX?

148,000 1999 explorer 5.0 awd
  23. 4

My 00 Eddie Bauer "Sebastian" (56K beware)

nice x and mounty
  24. 4

project 5.0 mounty

ok i have decided to keep it. i have a great platform to work from and its never been abused and been well maintained so no mechanical problems. so now its time to start getting the parts for the build....more to come
  25. 4

project 5.0 mounty

oh yes this x is really nice. the only thing the mounty had over the x was a sunroof. the x only has 148k miles and everything works perfect...almost to nice to build into a wheeler....so i might sell it and buy a rougher one and a 1st gen....gonna slep on it tonight and make my mind up.
Back