Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

A/C leaking refrigerant out of rear condensation hose

Thanks for the response! I haven't torn into the inside of the Exp yet but I had been told it only had one unit. The refrigerant had dye in it that's how I was able to see it leaking.
  2. S

A/C leaking refrigerant out of rear condensation hose

OK I'm going to try to keep this short. I get back from a long trip (3000K)that I had the A/C on the whole trip. The night I get back I notice what looks like antifreeze leaking out of the condensation drain in the rear. I for the life of me can't figure out how that could happen. We'll it...
  3. S

2004 Explorer check gauges light on

Thanks Landon!! I replaced fuse 17 today and so far it's all good.
  4. S

I replaced fuse 17 today and so far it's all good. Boating. Took the family out for a cruise and a couple of swims. Good time!!!!
  5. S

Smithville. Good time until I started the vehicle. Any ideas?
  6. S

I had plenty of gas when I left and filled up to make sure. Gas was not the issue.
  7. S

I have a 2004 Explorer. Went to the lake today and every thing was fine hit the water came back and check gauge light is on, fuel tank gauge shows empty, radio and power windows do not work. Help PLEASE!
  8. S

3rd gen Explorer Blend Door Actuator Replacement

Jose, As you can tell from my experience the wrong part won't work! The most important parts are the shaft, Dual Auto Temp or Manual and the mounts. The D shaft will not work with the cross and if you try and make it it will strip the door female. The DAT and manual motors look the...
  9. S

Thanks again!!!!! I should have told you in the previous post that I took the gear out of the new part like you suggested and put in the old one. They gave me the part for the dual and I have the manual. The parts looked exactly them same on the outside but totally different electrically...
  10. S

Thanks! Thanks for the help Mike! The jobs hard enough without having to go through all of the wrong part stuff. I fixed it though and now I have a vaccum leak. Any ideas???
  11. S

Heat issue

Smiley, My heat actually gets really hot when I give it gas but then goes to mediocre warm when at idle. I see we haven't gotten any response yet but I've been told it's a vaccum leak. Anybody have any thoughts or a diagram of vaccum lines for a 2004 Explores V6 regular gas engine.
  12. S

Heat issue

2004 Explorer I have the exact same problem as Smiley 87. I havn't used my heat all summer because I had a bad actuator motor I just replaced the motor and the only time I get heat is when I'm giving it gas. All hoses are warm. Can it be the thermostat. Help please.
  13. S

2004 Explorer blend actuator motor.

Thinks for the quick response. It took me awhile but I finally figured out the motor the dealer gave me was for the Dual Automatic Control and I have the manual. The part looks exactly the same on the outside but different on the inside. So now I have the motor in, turned it on cold...
  14. S

2004 Explorer 2004 Explorer blend actuator motor -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have a new actuator motor but the shaft will not turn when I plug it in. This is the second one from the dealer. I plug it in to test it and the shaft will...
  15. S

2004 Explorer blend actuator motor.

I have a new actuator motor but the shaft will not turn when I plug it in. This is the second one from the dealer. I plug it in to test it and the shaft will not turn. I'm figuring I must have pulled something loose so I plugged the old one back in and it turns just fine. I bought a new...
Back