Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

what do you think about these pedals?

They look cool. I got the Saleen pedals which where quite difficult to put on but in the end it was worth it. They are nice!
  2. N

Alright I can't decide on shocks...

I'm using Bilsteins. I think they improved my handling dramaticallly. They cut down on my body lean and roll. I do believe they take potholes and speedbumps much better than the stock shocks. Combine this whith my saleen swaybars and my EX handles very well. I still need to lower it.
  3. N

Looking for pics of 4wd's with 20's or larger!!

You guys have some interesting sigs.... Hartman- "The whistles go WHOO WHOO"!!! Is that refering to the latest craze in muffler tips? I just saw the funniest vid from a San Diego news report on those whistle tips. They interviewed a couple of locals and one of them cried that (in)famous...
  4. N

Whitest Headlights

For a while I had the Silverstar and PIAA superwhites bulbs in my headlights at the same time and I truly felt the that the PIAA bulb was brighter. I'm just a little annoyed that the PIAA didn't last at least a year before burning out. I now have the Stars in both headlights and they do not...
  5. N

Rear Hatch Paint

I think he means a before and after pic? Tarheel- what brand/type of paint did you use? Did you prime and sand? I would like to do this to my EX also. --mark
  6. N

car vibrates around 65mph

Please help.... My EX vibrates, too. Really BAD!!!!! I did the balance and alignment at a reputable shop but the vibrating persists. What should I look at next? --mark
  7. N

Wiring diagram for auto dimming mirror

U have mail. --mark
  8. N

BTW- THANK YOU, HARRY! --mark
  9. N

Harry- I emailed you but I'll ask here also just in case.... Do you still the wiring diagram for the autodimming mirror? Rangerpower- do you still have it? Thanks for your help! --mark
  10. N

Wheels are on....Ck it out...

Frank- So no spacers and still no rubbing? That's great! Are you lowered at all? It doesn't appear that you are in your pics. --mark
  11. N

and they said it couldnt be done

Hell ya I'm jealous! All I can get from my grandparents are socks and underwear at Christmas! I just find it funny how easily that teens and even young men can forget how much support they get from their parents/grandparents. They almost sound unappreciative or ungrateful. But this is all...
  12. N

Wheels are on....Ck it out...

That looks hot! Does it rub? --mark
  13. N

Piaa Super white headlight out

silverstar vs. PIAA I dont think so. I too have silverstar and PIAA and I am 100% positive that the PIAA is brighter. --mark
  14. N

Best price on Sylvania Silverstar's?

One of my PIAA's just blew out so I replaced it with a silverstar. Well, now that I have both side by side I cant definitely tell that the PIAA's are much brighter. I just wish that I could buy a single PIAA bulb. I could only find them in pairs. --mark
  15. N

and they said it couldnt be done

I moved out and bought my Expy at 20. Alec- Whatever, dude! your grandfather paid for your s/c! Don't ask me why I remember that. I don't know why. :-) --mark
  16. N

What kind of Shocks?

GET BILSTEIN!!! They are absolutely worth it!!!! --mark
  17. N

Center console wiring question?

Ok, let me look into this a little further and I'll let you know. Thanks! --mark
  18. N

Well, my console came in a couple weeks ago but I've been too busy to look at it. But...... now that I have I see that I have a little problem. First of all, I don't see any wiring at all. The control panel is in there but I can't see any wires. Also, there is large section of the the air...
  19. N

Well, I am actually still waiting for the console to come in. Hopefully, it should arrive the next day or two. Let take a good look at it and see what I will need in terms of connectors and/or adaptors. I was just thinking I could splice some wires to get it working. 95SLT- I'll get back...
  20. N

Harry- I would like the wire codes to connect the rear a/c controls. I have an aftermarket radio so I don't think the rear radio controls will work anymore. Is this correct? Thanks for your help! --mark
  21. N

Aftermarket airdamn for a 99

we want pics! --mark
  22. N

Ooooh, do you have the wires for the the a/c controls and the radio? I don't have the trip computer. Thanks! --mark
  23. N

Swaping center consoles

I can't see the pic. Also, has anyone figured the wire scheme to do the swap. I'm trying to figure out how to wire up the rear ac controls for a center console I recently acquired. Thanks! --mark
  24. N

Dan- did you ever figure this out? I have a console on the way and would like to see what it took for you to accomplish the swap. So you say you had to order an A/C panel, huh? Do you have the part number/description for that? Thanks! --mark
  25. N

60-65 shimmy/vibration

Weird... I had that 60-65mph shake syndrome but it all went away when I took the EX in for a 4 wheel balance and rotation. --mark
Back