Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Warrior 153 shackles install with pics

read all before you start... Hi. your gonna want to lift the frame right before the rear wheels right in front of the the leaf spring mounting perch. BE SURE TO BLOCK THE FRONT TIRES WELL!! Before you start make sure you have all the necessary new hardware for the install. Bolts, nuts and...
  2. J

Stoopid click click click...

I replaced the cable from the battery to the starter. When I did a voltage drop test on the new cable it read no drop. I'm am officially stumped...
  3. J

Stoopid click click click...

HEEELLLLPPP!!! Hi, I recently replaced the heads, rocker assemblies and pushrods in my 94 explorer accompanied with new gaskets and head bolts. Ok so I got it all back together and the car started fine and drove well.:) I parked it from one day to the next and thats when the problems began...
  4. J

Comment by 'Jeffe' in media '145'

Awesome
  5. J

Comment by 'Jeffe' in media 'l_d834ffc0794f9fd62c1c43c7ef9a03f6'

Live the bumper!! Is it custom? If not where'd u get it? Looks great!
  6. J

Comment by 'Jeffe' in media 'chopped'

Lookin to set up my 94 the same. What's the route u took for the lift and what size tires are those? Thanx for the help. I F-in LOVE your truck!
  7. J

hey guys i just ordered the 3 in body lift and the add a leif kit from 4 wheel parts and the question i have is where do i get the coil spacers to finish gettin the parts i need for my 94... and all in all did i do that right will that combo work for five inches of lift?
  8. J

Great write up fellas! As I sit here readin this looking at the pics of the install I can't help but think, why can't we put th axle on the lower side of the leaf springs...? Might be an idiotic question from a noob but it looks as if it would get a significant amout of lift from just reversing...
  9. J

I need lift kit information.

Sup peoples! I just bought a 95 explorer sport for something to play with cause it'll keep me off drugs! haha. jk! but really I want to make this stock beast into a fun play toy. first off... what do i do to get some space between the bottom of this thing and the ground? I've looked online and...
Back