Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

I have to give away my drawer system...

I live in central Iowa this system is for a 4door with or without back seats. Let me know what you think or if there are any takers.
  2. J

Drawer System for Free...

Maybe this isn't the right forum cuz no one wants this???
  3. J

I really don't want to deliver this thing as I am giving it away and it cost me over $500 to build. If they want to pay for my gas I will take it any where really.
  4. J

https://plus.google.com/photos/104323974997818729261/albums/5888410608814987009?authkey=CK7kj8_H9Mam1QE Lets try this
  5. J

I wrecked my Explorer and got a Land Cruiser to replace it. My drawer system doesn't fit in the LC and I am not getting another Explorer (not that I don't want another I have never missed a vehicle as much as I miss my Explorer). Anyway if you would like to have a complete 4 door drawer system...
  6. J

Can't get into Low1

It will not go into first gear. I have done everything I can think of.
  7. J

Can't get into Low1

Sorry 1st gear.
  8. J

Can't get into Low1

2000 XLT 4.0SOHC I can't get it into Low 1 All others work fine help.
  9. J

iowa!

Ames for me.
  10. J

2000 Explorer to Manual Hubs

What parts do I need to do this and can it or should it be done?
  11. J

2000 Ranger same as Ex?

Just wanted to find out what the difference in front suspension between the two is there a difference or not and if so what is the difference?
  12. J

Cruise Control flashed but doesn't turn on.

Switch didn't fix it I pulled the harness with the fuses and the fuses were corroded until fail. I am going to Ford tomorrow to get a new harness.
  13. J

Cruise Control flashed but doesn't turn on.

Need some help I turn on my cruise and hit the set button but the dash light flashes but doesn't stay on. The cruise also doesn't activate the horn works and all my lights work. What is the problem? 2000 XLT
  14. J

Help with Fuse 17

I measured voltage like you measure voltage anywhere. I didn't measure the static current as the meter for that is very expensive I had a guy at work do it. I changed the ground connection and now there is no voltage on the ground. It didn't fix my problem. I am taking it to the stealership on...
  15. J

Help with Fuse 17

budwich I have a Fluke multimeter paid a good penny for it too. I am a Mechanical Engineer so I should know what I am doing (this doesn't mean I do). This is why I am confused I don't have a battery problem and got 0.6V on my ground side. I changed my ground and now have no power problem. The...
  16. J

Help with Fuse 17

It means I have a short someplace that is causing me to have voltage going directly to ground.
  17. J

Help with Fuse 17

It is drawing 15A continuous that is not the fuse size but what it is drawing just sitting still.
  18. J

Help with Fuse 17

I have tried several different accessory plugs with the same result. Phone charger with no phone attached. When I measure voltage on both the power side (12V) and ground side (0.6V) I get voltage. So there is a short someplace. I replaced the ground side and I get the same result. I have...
  19. J

Help with Fuse 17

I was getting voltage on the ground so I changed the ground and I still am blowing fuses. I will try to clean it out tonight to see if that takes care of it.
  20. J

Help with Fuse 17

It shouldn't have 15A continuous unless there is something connected to it and there is nothing connected to it. If I plug in a car charger in it blows. Fuse #17 only has two things connected to it the OBD 2 and the cig lighter. If there is nothing connected to the OBD2 and nothing in the cig...
  21. J

Help with Fuse 17

No one can get a multi-meter and check this for me?
  22. J

Help with Fuse 17

2000 Explorer XLT. My Fuse 17 keeps blowing and I can't find out why. What does this fuse draw for current normally because mine draws 15A all the time? I know it connects my cig lighter and my OBD II port and that it requires a 25A fuse but can't figure out anything else. Please help.
  23. J

Can I put a bigger tank in my Ex?

What about fabbing a tank that will fit where the spare tire goes? Just relocate the spare to a bumper mount.
Back