Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Y

4th gen body lift is installed!!!!!!!

i love the look of your rig. great job :)
  2. Y

Dude!!!!!

Dude!!!!!
  3. Y

My bumper guard project

how much you asking if you make multiple ones? for both headlight guards and non-headlight guard ones?
  4. Y

issue with my 92 X

ill look into that. thanks. im just so freaked right now. only vehicle i have too.. ugh
  5. Y

issue with my 92 X

ok, so heres the deal i hit just over 200,000 miles on my X, and now my oil pressure gauge on my dash fluctuates when i idle, when im cranking over 4k RPMs it goes to normal then just under normal, but heres the kicker, when i idle for a few min. it shuts down. now im no mechanic or anything but...
  6. Y

1992 Ford explorer xlt premium system help!

hmm ill have to look for it.
  7. Y

the square harness is the speaker wiring harness, the rectangle is the power harness, with dimmers, and everything else. its so odd. i havnt seen any amp in the vehicle. where would the amp be located at anyway?
  8. Y

ok.. im having the same issue, the wires that are not connected from the wiring harness are dimmer pos. and neg. two blue wires, one that is the power antenna, another with a white stripe. now from the receiver end i have just the R.E.M not hooked up... whats the issue? i dont have an amp in the...
  9. Y

someone broke my rear window over the weekend

yea.. i dont mind spending money for it. but omg ... pisses me off that someone took a crowbar to my window... ugh..
  10. Y

someone broke my rear window over the weekend

so yea. title says it all. its not the REAR window but the driver side rear passenger door stationary window. anyone have any sites or placing in Phx Az for replacement windows?
Back