Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Need help

hey guys i was wondering if this has happened to any of yall. i started my truck and it didnt turn over and on the second try it turned over but thats not the problem. now all of my electric seats wont move, truck wont lock or unlock with the key pad, key less entry and the lock and unlock...
  2. E

headliner help

thanks so much if i have any problems ill pm you
  3. E

headliner help

hey guys in need help taking the headliner off from the ex. i am having trouble with taking the sun visors off, the coat hanger hooks, and the middle and far back liner lights. the reason im taking the liner off is because the sunroof is leaking and would like to see were it is leaking and also...
  4. E

Photos 3rd gen pic's

the explorer's inside is naked for the next few day. my sunroof is leaking somewhere. had to rip everything our form inside to try to find where it is leaking from. since i cant drive the ex i have to drive my moms 02 Volvo v70 wagon.
  5. E

Photos 3rd gen pic's

putting the ex back to stock because i will be selling it before after
  6. E

Hbrichmans 2003 Ford Explorer Build

that looks really good. what did you mount it to and are you still able to take the bumper off
  7. E

Photos 3rd gen pic's

had a day off from work today and detailed the exterior of the ex. she looks good for 9 years old and 130,000 mile. i finally got to take some pictures of her inch and half taller before after its kind of hard to tell the difference in the pictures but in person you can defiantly tell...
  8. E

How to: 1.5" body lift for less than $50

your ac lines should be fine i didnt have to modify mine
  9. E

Explorers in the Snow

its nothing special but we got some flurries last night in dallas. had a little snow on the ex this morning
  10. E

Explorers in the Snow

i was really hoping to get snow too. we got nothing in flower mound :(
  11. E

front bumper removal

there are 4 screws that hold the fender liner, unscrew them. there is a plastic clip (sorry i cant remember what they are called) pull that back. once u have the 4 screws and the plastic clip off. there will be 2 body bolt hope this helps and there is 2 more body bolts holding the bottom of...
  12. E

finally did my body lift on the ex on Friday it took about 5 hours to install it. the thing that helped the most for me was an impact wrench. it made taking the front bold off a lot easier. it looks really good ill take some pictures tomorrow. but after installing the lift i have been having...
  13. E

Photos 3rd gen pic's

what do yall think should i do it or not do it.
  14. E

Photos 3rd gen pic's

i used the 2 body bolts at the bottom of the bumper
  15. E

Photos 3rd gen pic's

i made a custom front skid plate just so i could keep the mud and other stuff from hitting the little radiator or whatever its called. what do yall think
  16. E

3nd gen with 35 ?

looks good. one question what is the tab hanging down from the rear pumpkin?
  17. E

Photos 3rd gen pic's

got some new pictures of the ex after washing it tonight. i also got a new toy, it is a wilson 1000 magnet 62 whip antenna.
  18. E

okay so you put the new body block on top of the the rusty metal disk
  19. E

okay thanks for cleaning that up for me i was kind of confused on the order
  20. E

so u move the bushing from under the bracket to the top of the bracket. b/c on my ex it goes this is stock bolt head body block bracket bushing metal puck on b,c,d,e
  21. E

when i try the body lift again i will be asking lots of questions. with the metal puck and the rubber bushing do u keep that on the bottom of the frame bracket then put the new block on the top of the frame bracket
  22. E

okay thanks for clearing that up for me yall are the best
  23. E

i read all of the 3inch body lift trend and i read that some of the ground down the threads on the front threaded puck did yall do this. and would it make it easier to blot it down
  24. E

okay this mite be a stupid question is liquid wrench better then WD40
  25. E

okay so should i flip them, and okay that would help out a lot
Back