Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Z

How to: Turning stock corners to clear corners

like a razor knife? definately not...but see if your neighbor has a dremel, if you're careful, it will be okay...just try to cut on the out side seam parallel to the back of the lens as to not cut all the sides the same direction or it will fall into the hole and be a real pain to stick back on...
  2. Z

How to: Turning stock corners to clear corners

Hey guys. I just did this today and it looks really cool. I was bored with te orange and decided I'd do a little work on my own. I'm looking at the budget mods and this was a good one. (Used a borrowed Dremel and whatever silicon caulk we had at the house). But, really good idea and the...
  3. Z

ported or un ported?

Actually, sealed boxes, if built properly, can be as loud as a vented box. But, ported boxes always have cleaner articulation and better response. Sealed boxes punch, ported boxes do all. Personally, I'm a ported man. I always go for sq over spl.
  4. Z

Explorer front clip on a Ranger

ya, thas my buddy James' from school. He just graduated last year. So, for 19, I think thats alright.
  5. Z

windstar wing?

Chop it down, glass it, prime and paint, voila!
  6. Z

Got my windows tinted...

awesome hey '96explorereddiebauer, good call. It matches almose perfect (from the outside). It's still gray from the inside but with some black tint on the rear, it will match well. And it wasn't as hard to do as i expected. Thanks for the tip.
  7. Z

3" Drop Question

Easy. No problem. The blocks may not fit in the rear. The u-bolts are a little small. But with a couple friends and a big pipe wrench, I got it. The front comes really close to 3" by taking out the torsion bars but the only way to get it to 3 is to flip the adjuster and put the bolts back...
Back