Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Clockspring

Sorry, I'm not sure how I missed this. I need a VIN or exact build date to quote this properly but just so you know we can certainly ship to Argentina.
  2. F

Temperature Gauge not working after changing engine coolant temperature sensor

As previously posted the grey is for the ECT and brown is for the gauge. The correct part numbers for yours by the VIN you PMed me are as follows, ECT 3L8Z-12A648-BA $20.36 from us and it retails for $41.13 Gauge 3F1Z-10884-AA $15.69 from us and retails for $31.69 The difference in...
  3. F

Temperature Gauge not working after changing engine coolant temperature sensor

There are actually two different sets of sensors used in the 2001 model year so it's possible you got the wrong sensor although Ford is usually pretty good about using different wiring connectors so the wrong thing can't be plugged in. If you post your VIN or PM it to me I can verify the...
  4. F

New member/sponsor-Tousley Ford

Hey, small world isn't it :D
  5. F

Clockspring

Don't forget about his cruise control issues, it's not just horns. Could be completely unrelated issues but about the only place the two systems are intertwined is at the clockspring and steering column wiring.
  6. F

Thanks for the props :thumbsup: Even if you are a noob ;) :D
  7. F

Clockspring

LOL, No worries about the extraneous details :thumbsup: Let me know if you need a clockspring, we just came on board as a sponsor and we give major discounts on all OEM parts to forum members. Clockspring w/o audio controls $71.00, retails for $92.00 Clockspring w/audio controls $87.00...
  8. F

Clockspring

It's certainly possible for a clockspring to fail only on a couple circuits, it's really just a series of concentric rings with sliding contacts so if the rings or contacts get damaged then they could fail individually. It does sound odd that this only occurred after doing tires and shocks...
  9. F

We really don't run specials unless we find a particularly good deal on something, cost plus 10% is a massive discount and can amount to anywhere from 30-50% off retail depending on the mark up Ford has on the parts. Just as a quick example a 2002 Explorer fog light is $49.24 from us but...
  10. F

Hey guys, I just wanted to post up and introduce myself to you all. I'm Steve, I've been representing Tousley Ford on several other forums for the last five years and we're expanding a bit and thought that we could be a benefit to the members here. We offer all OEM Ford, Lincoln, Mercury...
Back