Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

My 2000 XLS

AHHHH **** that looks beast, im glad the lights worked out. they look great man. did you swap out the old bulbs for the 6500K :exp::exp:
  2. M

Don't fall asleep at the wheel!!

how much you want for the rims & tires.
  3. M

Euro Black Headlights

sorry guys they have been sold today. thanks for the offers.
  4. M

Euro Black Headlights

I have a set of brand new euro headlights that are just sitting & collecting dust anyone who wants them pm me all you need to do is pay for S&H & i'll send them out. the reason for this is that I got halo's 4 my X just last week & my conversion kit to go with it. o & btw I have hid bulbs to go...
  5. M

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Bought my ticket in advance =D see you guys there!
  6. M

Comment by 'MarkieMark703' in media 'group shot'

I like that nice X on the far left, looks just like mine.
  7. M

Problem please help, whining noise from engine?!?!

I have a weird noise comming from my engine, it's like a whining noise. it seems to me like its comming from the belt but im not to sure. any ideas anyone. :exp::salute::exp:
  8. M

Explorer's Unite?

has any one ever thought of maybe getting everyone together for one big event, or maybe do a west coast & east coast event. that **** would be epic! :exp::exp::exp::exp::exp::salute::exp::exp::exp::exp::exp::thumbsup:
  9. M

body lift's.

well Blee1099 if you could make i guess how many it would take for my X i'd be more then willing to send some money your way.or if anything if you can't or don't want to send them by mail I can come & scoop them. & thanks glen for your help.
  10. M

body lift's.

I was wondering what is the best body lift for my 97 explorer sport. everyone's comming up with different lifts. should I go for a PA-883, PA-853 or a PA-792?
  11. M

Comment by 'MarkieMark703' in media 'new tires and SOA'

I didnt even know you could swap out your front bumper for a different one.
  12. M

Comment by 'MarkieMark703' in media 'New truck profile'

how do you get your front wheels from not clippin the molding around your X. btw I have one just like yours only difference is I swapped out the headlamps for some euros.
  13. M

Lift without Destroying?

this may sound stupid to ask, but how can I lift my explorer without taking off the stock body kit. I already installed my worrior shacles & did my TT, also added 31X10.5's but now it's rubbing against my body kit. :exp::exp::salute::exp::exp:
  14. M

Anyone have 34x10.50s with a torsion twist?

I know this sounds stupid to ask but where is the torsion twist located at on a explorer.
  15. M

Warrior 153 shackles install with pics

:exp: I was wondering, do you just need rear shackles or do you need front ones as well? also can I just use the shackles for a lift without installing a body lift or should I also buy the body lift?
  16. M

High Mount brake light???

:exp: I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix the 3rd high mount brake light, since there's no screws on the outside of my Xplorer.
  17. M

Can anyone tell me a great website.

can anyone tell me a great website that i can go to, to find everything you really need for an explorer, I've been menaing to buy an off roading guard grille but i cant seem to find any website that carry one's that fit onto a 97:exp:.
  18. M

Buzzing / Vibration From Front End

check your breaks/break pads/calipers that could be the problemi had to change the break & everything else that has to do with it so it my friends 99 explorer. does it shake when you speed up or slow down?
Back