Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Show me your 20's on Explorers 2006 on....

No she didn't find much at all....... but it was the jumping the curb and driving behind all the houses that got her in trouble.
  2. T

My Daughters 06 Limited V8

Well I know I'm starting to get old when my daughter starts driving!!!!! My wife got her new QX56 so our daughter got the Ex for her 16th B-Day. I installed the Traxda Lift wrapped the existing 20" wheels in 32" Toyo Open Country A/T II (275/55/20). I also added a Flowmaster and a complete...
  3. T

Above are before we gave the Ex to our daughter for her 16th B-Day and before I installed the Traxda Lift and the 32" Toyo Open Country A/T II. And here is the AFTER!!!! She only had the truck for 30 mins before she went out to find some mud and returned with some lame story and half...
  4. T

12/05 275/45/20's are the ones that are going back on it when these are bad.
  5. T

They are taller than I really wanted but for $500 wheels and tires I couldn't pass them up. My daughter gets this X next year and all she asked for was wheels, a new stereo and new windshield. So at least 1 of those things are off her list. I was kind of concerned before I had them installed...
  6. T

:burnout:Here is my wife's 06 Limited with 20"x9" wheels running 275/55/20 tires.
  7. T

Electrical Upgrade Questions

Until you get the Big 3 complete it's not really gonna help that much. Getting the ground's done will complete the circuit.
  8. T

Instrument Clust Light Burnt Out

Just replaced some on my X the other day. I only needed to replace 1 bulb but I went ahead and bought 3 to have some for stock. I got them from the dealer for $5.xx each. It is a really easy fix. 1. Remove the lower panel below the steering wheel. (2 screws) 2. Remove the gauge bezel...
  9. T

Factory Rear DVD W/Aftermarket Head Unit

WOO-HOOO my first post!!! If you have Aux inputs on your RES and are a little handy with a soldering iron it can be done with a clean stealthy look.(As mentioned before) Run your video output back to the RES, cut the end off and strip the wires inside the RCA. The next step is where the...
Back