Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Radio / Clock display problem 1998 and up Explorers ( blank / fade / blanks / fades )

Dumb blonde - here - I have the same issue of course with the stock-radio display - can't I just purchase a different brand radio and install it and this will solve my problem? or are what your saying is that the power supply board installed in these vehicles are needed for non-stock radio as well?
  2. B

Radio / Clock display problem 1998 and up Explorers ( blank / fade / blanks / fades )

something I came accross and passing it on My radio started acting up the same way. I went to www.shareamemory.com/radio and got the "Save My Sanity" swap board and it fixed my problem (and my wife's). I got detailed instructions with step by step pictures on the process to...
  3. B

My list of Explorer - "How to" videos

hey sparky great videos I am a female just begin to do some work of 98 ford exp - 2 door-sport - and I am going to change my oil for the 1st time-I watched your video and would like to sue the same oil Ams Oil - 100% Synthetic - SAE my question is do I use SAE 0w-20 if I live in FT Lauderdale...
  4. B

1998 Ford Explorer Sport - Horn - wire-color.

Thanks so much I really appreciate it hopefully tomorrow the sunshine state (FL) will allow me to do some outside work of my FORD- thanks Again
  5. B

I got that info for the steering column thanks I am looking for the wheel well do you what color the wire is to the horn from the wheel well?
  6. B

I am looking for the color of the wire that goes to the horn? Not on the steering column- I know 2 horns upper and lower - I want to install a new horn and I need the color code that runs to the horn and the engine base??? I bought a 1998 Haynes Repair manuel and could not find it in the wiring...
Back