Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

making body lift?

ok i have done some searching and im to cheap/poor to go buy a body lift when i can make one my self! and from what i have been reading people just do that hockey puck thing and me personally will not do that!!! so i wanted to know if anyone has made a good body lift or am i going to have to...
  2. S

1st gen 5.0 swap

any with some helpful info and or a nice thread. cant seem to find one my self i looked around on a couple different sites and just couldnt find one that was helpful. i know its been done and is possible. thanks, Spare
  3. S

91 EX painted my grill and rims black

well the rims were white when they werent dirty and it looked really off to me so i went out got some paint and just started spraying the rims then noticed that i wanted to do my grill. haha i like it :D Before: After:
  4. S

hey kinda new

hey all im kinda new had my account for a couple months but never really looked around here tell latly. i love this website everyone here is a lot of help and i have learned a lot from here so far. i think i have spent a lot of time on here when i was really suppose to be doing other stuff haha...
  5. S

lift question about SOA and a lift for the fron

okay so i want a good amount of lift maybe a round 5.5" or 6" and from what i was reading around here is doing a SOA gives you right about 5.5 or 6 but what my question is where would i find just a lift for the front? i have been searching around and what i found was the hole kit? can someone...
  6. S

need help with some lift info

hey guys, i just got my 1991 ex back up and driving i absolutly love it but i feel like stock height isnt enough i want to wheel more. i have looked around here and havnt found anything that answers my question yet. im a student so i havent had a bunch of time to look. i want to know the...
  7. S

upgrade???

i have a stock 1991 auto tranny thats dead. should i rebuild that one or upgrade to like a c4 or something??? any help?
  8. S

what does a 91-94 x look like with 8"

hey everyone i have been looking around and i want to know what i a 1991-1994 ford explorer loks like with 8" of lift and 33" or 35".
Back