Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Lifeguards sas registry

what tires are those?
  2. E

How To: Early Bronco Style Solid Axle Swap

i know this is a stupid question, and yes i know this was a pretty old comment, however i would like to ask anyways. what is considered to be an early bronco, is a 78 an "early bronco"? or is it wider? because i want an axle close to stock width and i have a chance to buy one off a 78, but i...
  3. E

SMORR Fall Run?

well i was going, but my truck aint ready for the trip and:( neither is my wallet.:rolleyes: next time for sure;):thumbsup:
  4. E

Turdle and Gmanpaint's Rock Slider Build Thread

i am interested ,and those are some good lookin tig welds:thumbsup:, i have a very nice millermatic 130:thumbsup::thumbsup: i used on my almost finished tube bumper but i can't use it in my garage and the wind tends to blow out all the c-25 (inert gas mixture of argon and cO2) and my welds don't...
  5. E

The Big Run: Truckhaven Oct. 23-24th 2010

i would be there for sure if was within like 500 miles or less but i live in lincoln nebraska. :(
  6. E

Torsion twist for dummies! (pics included)

if i remember right i did atleast 3 or 4 full revolutions, but its been like 8 months since i did it, hope this helps. If you wanna check out my explorer check out all my videos, heres a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpQjYCCzcnI make sure to check out all the videos and comment!;)...
  7. E

heres a video of my explorer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Xil-p0GLM

heres a video of my explorer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Xil-p0GLM
  8. E

285/75/16 Stock Rims

I know this was a long time ago but the last number is the rim. you said the old tires were 235/75/r15 wouldn't that be kinda hard to get tires for a 15" rim on a 16" rim.
  9. E

All lifted 3rd Gens, post them up here.

ha i saw that black thing on that picture too. probably a bird?:)
  10. E

My Billet Grill Install

do they make em that you can just bolt over, no cutting?
  11. E

Torsion twist for dummies! (pics included)

so i want to do shackles and the torsion thing, but my dad said that when you do it to the front end it makes the steering wheel turned one way, so to drive its a pain in the butt because the steering wheel is sideways to drive straight. (he said its because it changes the length from the...
  12. E

91-09 Explorer 5" of lift for under 300.00

he said that he did it to a chevy truck of his for a snow plow and it changes the length between the steering arm to the wheels (or something to that effect) , maybe explorers setup is different or something, idk
  13. E

so i want to do shackles and the torsion thing, but my dad said that when you do it to the front end it makes the steering wheel turned one way, so to drive its a pain in the ass because the steering wheel is sideways to drive straight. so basically what i want to know is if this is true for...
  14. E

so i want to do shackles and the torsion thing, but my dad said that when you do it to the front end it makes the steering wheel turned one way, so to drive its a pain in the ass because the steering wheel is sideways to drive straight. so basically what i want to know is if this is true for...
  15. E

Cheapest/Easiest way for 3in body lift

i just bought a 98 xlt and i want to put the 3" body lift on, but im afraid that ill get it and i won't know what the hell im doing! does it come with instructions?
  16. E

Completed Project Stic-o's 2nd gen. radius arm/coil SAS

dude, where did you get those wheels and tires? they look sick!
  17. E

Comment by 'explorerNATE' in media 'PANA0053'

why is the front left tire backwards?
  18. E

fellows86's 96 ford explorer

thanks, i could probably do that and just make some brakets for the bumper in my welding class, if i get it.
  19. E

fellows86's 96 ford explorer

where can i get a body lift for that will fit a 96 explorer, i can't find them.
Back