Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

2006 Explorer rear window heater/defrost

But do you think this could possibly account for test light still illuminating on every grid line when turned on if tab is off or barely touching??????
  2. S

Well all I can say is that I have a 12v test light and it lights up when I touch all the grid lines and side grid where the electrical connects to window etc. The rear window does not defrost on any line, the rear defrost light lights up when pressed, and it stays on for a couple minutes then...
  3. S

Rear window defrost/heater does not appear to be working. Checked both fuses and relay all appear good and test light shows all window grid lines etc receiving electricity but will not clear/defrost rear window. Anybody have any thoughts on how this is possible? Could it be getting current but...
  4. S

Tires 2006 4WD XLT

Yes, Granadojl, regular street tires, I was just looking to replace OEM 245/65/17 with a larger tire that wouldn't rub or require any fender modification etc. I was told from someone else 275/60/17 was max. and I just wanted confirmation. Thanks. Any brand I should avoid???
  5. S

Tires 2006 Explorer 4dr 4wd XLT

Can anyone tell me the largest tire that can fit without rubbing on my stock 2006 Explorer 4WD XLT with 17" Aluminum wheels without any modifications etc, no lift or anything?
  6. S

Tires 2006 4WD XLT

Can anyone tell me the largest tire that can fit on my stock 2006 Explorer 4WD XLT with 17" Aluminum wheels without any modifications etc, no lift or anything?
Back