Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Where is the keyless entry module for the door code on a 2007 Explorer?

Hey David yours sound different! but a picture would be a worth 1,000,000 words !? a pic of this SJB ...
  2. S

i've checked this out as well, but unfortunately mine ain't located as that 2004 in the pic you posted! i've removed the lower plastic panel completely but there isn't anything like that located here! mine is 2007 i've checked both right and left doors as well! i can't find it .. any other...
  3. S

it's been almost 2 hours i'm looking for that module there but looks like that its somewhere else! cuase i've checked both of right and left door seatbelt mechanisms but it is not there!!! anyone plz ?
  4. S

@ BrooklynBay thank you for moving it from there to here ;) .. @tv4fish i've checked there out but it isn't there! i didn't find anything!! do i have to remove the lower panel completely!? cause i checked there out but i didn't see anything & i haven't removed lower panel completely ...
  5. S

Hey Everyone! how you doing all ? hope you guys are all fine and healthy .. i'm new member here just registered probably i have to intorduce my self first! I'm Seever from Kurdistan [ Iraqi Kurdistan/northern of iraq] 22 years old one of the big fans of FORD Cars .. i was googling about...
Back