Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

2002 eb head unit

my 6 disk has jammed and i am looking to replace it, i dont mind staying factory but i would like to know what the highest year radio i could put it without losing my factory sub or steering wheel controls?
  2. K

how can i hook up an aftermarket amp to stock headunit

Thank you ill be off work and hooking it up soon. Any idea on which outs are positive and negative? The amp wants both from the "left" and "right" spaeker, sorry if you went over that in your thread, but i don't have time to read it in detail now.
  3. K

This install is happening tomorrow, is there no one out there who has any idea what I'm talking about?
  4. K

I borrowed the picture, but his "factory access code" is that keyless entry? And In this case Is it 02579? Back to the point at hand your saying the wires I need to hook to the amp are the ones running directly to the sub? If I splice before the amp would the input be low level? Which wires...
  5. K

lets take this the next step further and say you have your amp that supports a high level input (zx1500.1) what wires would you connect? i tore off my rear sub panel (see pic) and i saw 4 wires white blue gray black (top to bottem) connected to the sub. i need help lol edit: sorry this whole...
Back