Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Heat Issue

Most likely culprit for the gauge is the engine temp. sender located on the stat housing. Known weakness but cheap & easy to replace. However the temp. gauge is also a weakness. Do a ground check for the sender to verify. However, don't rule out the stat itself. It's easy to check if it needs...
  2. T

Blower motor variable resistor on its way out.

An update which may be useful to other 95 4.0 OHV EB owners. Persistence & patience finally paid off and I found the EATC blower motor control module. The correct part no. is F7SZ19E624BB. This gives you the unit itself plus the connector, pigtails, duraseal connections and the wiring diagram...
  3. T

Thanks guys for the warm welcome ! Just to clarify & to help anyone else, I've been searching for a 'blower motor control module' not the standard 'resistor' since I appreciate the '95 EB has EATC. Have just been informed that there's indeed a 3rd part number F7SZ19E624BB. But still so far no...
  4. T

Hi Guys, i've a 1995 USA Explorer 4.0 V6 OHC. It's the EB model with EATC. Fan works on 'high' only, checked it out & I do need a new variable unit. Working in Poland so heater's essential. Ford dealers useless here. So delved into the Net but can't find one ? Need only the unit since the...
Back