1. 9

Drop beam help

Was updating my records and realized I had no record of the beams
  2. 9

Drop beam help

They must be an old set then bc all the dream beams I've found are round
  3. 9

Drop beam help

Ok so this is more information for me because I can't seem to find it anywhere If anyone remembers Ryan's (spdrcr34) white slammed explorer I bought his drop beams - but for the life of me can't find what beams they are - they're not dream beams because these beams are still box shaped Any...
  4. 9

Reverse light hook up

Are you kidding?? Haha well at least looking in the engine bay is easier (slightly) then laying on my back under the truck hahaha THANK YOU I'll dig into that this weekend
  5. 9

Gt350x 93 explorer

Sorry I didn't reply earlier but nonpartisan of that hood is fake - the side scoops are hot air vents - they are functional - I cut out under them before hand - I have 10hours or so into building that good between welding and body work - and there is VERY LITTLE mud under the primer and paint
  6. 9

Reverse light hook up

Ok so ive searched Google and the forums and I can't seem to find what I need. I did a Shelby spec 302 swap over the last few years and in turn also sealed in a Borg Warner T5 - my 1993 explorer was originally an a4ld. I'm trying to find the reverse light wires on a supposed 5pin plug and hook...
  7. 9

Gt350x 93 explorer

WELL I know its been awhile since ive posted here and the last i was on i was talking about my V8 swap - ive finished the swap and thought i would share photos and help answer any questions for anyone else thinking about the swap. thank you to everyone here who helped answer questions along the...
  8. 9

V8 swap clutch hook up

Alright guys I'm fown to hooking up a clutch and my v8 swap is complete - has anyone installed a T5? Did you use a cable or convert to hydraulic? I have a cable but can't seem to get it to function correctly - any help is appreciated
  9. 9

Motor mount spacers

alright so next question - I have thick wall steel tubing - these walls are easy 1/2inch thick - will that be a suitable spacer? this is high grade steel - I used it to build my caliper offsets for the oversized rotor conversion everyone does. Jegs sells a 2inch and 1inch kit - id rather not...
  10. 9

Motor mount spacers

I found ya haha
  11. 9

Motor mount spacers

jd cant find you on fb - not sure why
  12. 9

Motor mount spacers

well I compared my mounts to the L&L swap mounts and those are taller than mine but my mounts are A LOT beefier but sit lower - ive got almost 12inces from top of manifold to bottom of the hood so I do need to move up. Plus my tranny sits low so as well - it was a quick install bc I was moving -...
  13. 9

Motor mount spacers

It's been almost a 6months and you swapped a v8 in to your ex?
  14. 9

Motor mount spacers

Jd! Long time buddy I lost contact with you. They're BBK shorty headers - but after some measuring I am sitting low in the engine bay I have to raise the motor
  15. 9

Motor mount spacers

I have a big electric fan and a cowled hood. I didn't have to roll the welds where the firewall and floor pan meet when I installed the motor so I can still do quite a bit - I'm just unsure of how I ended up sitting so low when I measured everyrhing out. I know it's all part of doing custom...
  16. 9

Motor mount spacers

Flip I may have to dimple the driver side to clear the steering shaft
  17. 9

Motor mount spacers

Vq5speed I'm actually 2wd with a T5 tranny but yes I have at least 3inches in the tunnel and on the firewall above the bellhousing
  18. 9

Motor mount spacers

Hey y'all so I got my headers today for doing my 302 swap in my 93 ex - my issue is my the header lays against the frame on passenger side and doesn't clear the steering shaft on driver - If I've measured correctly I can make them clear if I lift my motor about 3inchs What are the cons of...
  19. 9

Low oil pressure warning in dash then gone when start engine

so chances are it is nothing. i you turn your key to the on position without the engine running most cars that light will come on. then as soon as you start it the light goes out. i would only look into changing the sensor if the light starts coming on while the engine is running
  20. 9

Pics of the 4wd module

If it's worth it I'd sell ya my module and sen the plugs with them or to whoever would need them - just give me a price and more than likely of say yes haha I have no use for any of my 4wd stuff
  21. 9

Pics of the 4wd module

Here ya go
  22. 9

Pics of the 4wd module

If more pics are needed let me know - I he no use for my module or the pigtails
  23. 9

Confused on inside

Motor and tranny were sold, transfer case to be honest I'm not sure where it ended up. I still have my 4wd front end - the Dana 35 it's got 155k on it with brakes/wheel bearings that hae about 10k on them, I don't have my auto hubs anymore though
  24. 9

Confused on inside

Oh i did a 302 swap with a rebuilt regeared t5 and swapping over to the 2wd front end. The motor Inwas shooting for gt350 specs of 307 and I'm about 250 right now. I didn't do a build thread Bc I didn't do a build everyone else is doing. Everyone else is keeping the drivetrain standard to what...
  25. 9

Confused on inside

With the control box or my explorer?
Back