Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Dealer Fuel Saver Package?

You can do everything yourself except for the tranny update for a lot cheaper!
  2. T

5.0 Coyote Adrenalin engine swap

subscribing!
  3. T

OEM Ford Flex 20" Wheels

Edge wheels will fit Bolt Pattern (in): 5x4.50 Bolt Pattern (mm): 5x114.3 Offset Range (mm): 34 to 45 Front Center Bore (mm): 70.5 Rear Center Bore (mm): 70.5 Stud Size: 12 Flex wheels will not Bolt Pattern (in): 5x4.50 Bolt Pattern (mm): 5x114.3 Offset Range (mm): 34 to 45 Front Center Bore...
  4. T

Solved Exploring Forced Induction: The Fluid MotorUnion Ford Explorer Turbo Build Thread!

They do SALT in the winters in IL! That's probably why it's rusty.
  5. T

Lifting 4th Gen with Truxxx Leveling Kit + Rancho QuickLift

Does the Rancho's give a stiffer ride?
  6. T

3M Paint Protection Film

I have seen it crack on some cars and then it makes it look worse then having rock chips. Being from the Buena Vista, Colorado, I have never used the crap on any of my cars/trucks. To me it's not worth the extra $. So if you plan on keeping the X for awhile it'll crack at look like crap or if...
  7. T

Running Boards

Check ebay, I need to replace one. That's where Ive been looking. The dealer is going to charge an arm, leg and your first born!
  8. T

Rear wiper sprayer

I'd say it would be 5, fill up the bottle. Some of the newer cars/suv's back wiper will not work if the bottle gets to a certain level. It's a safety feature.
  9. T

Who plans on waiting till MY2012??

ProCharger just came out with a supercharger for the 3.7, it 427rwhp on 8 psi! So who knows, it might be able to work on the 3.5!
  10. T

The 2011 explorer

One thing I have noticed, is the only ones that are complaining about the new X are the Gen 1 and 2 owners! Why is that?
  11. T

5-speed swap?

you do realize the New ZR1 Vette is OHV, right? So, tell how that is going backwards. The 4.6 is ancient compared to the NEW 302/5.0 (the coyote)! You can build a 302 OHV base block that will produce a hell of alot more than a 4.6 and cheaper.
  12. T

5-speed swap?

Just wondering why you want a MOD motor over a OHV, much easier to do a swap with OHV then a MOD motor.
  13. T

What are your 2011 Ex MPG's?

ANY vehicle is GOING to get CRAP for MPG's with YOUR drive style!!!
  14. T

I won the Ford Explorer on Facebook

Congrats!!!:thumbsup:
  15. T

What are your 2011 Ex MPG's?

This suprises you?
  16. T

2011 Ford Explorer!

Crown Ford in Fayettville says they HAVE 4- a White Platinum, a Tuxedo Black, a Ingot Silver Mat, and a Bordeaux!!
  17. T

2011 stock for stock better than 2011 Grand Cherokee

Maybe you need to look into Baja OFFROAD racing!
  18. T

The Ecoboost that will be in the F150 WILL be able to tow 11,700 lbs- Oh and it's a V6
  19. T

Their V8 does not impress me at all!
  20. T

sat in both today at the Auto Show and the Ex is by far better then the GC! No questions asked!
  21. T

2011 Ford Explorer!

I could make it up your driveway in my mustang! This driveway you speak of is nothing but a JOKE!
  22. T

2011 Ford Explorer!

That is what you CALL OFFROADING, then you've got to be joking. They have FWD, lifted MALL QUEENS and CARS that go on the sand. So please, open your eyes now and come back to reality!
  23. T

2007 Explorer Limited surges when slowing to stop.

You could be the next highlander!
  24. T

2nd Row Heated Seats?

Good to know, thank you!
Back