Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Running 91-94 Ranger/Explorer engines on A9L/A9P ECU

I'm doing a 4.0 swap on my b2 and started looking for the strategy files for the 4.0 ecus. After realizing there weren't any out there that were free I decided to look into using an ecu with open source tuning support, which is the A9L ecu from a fox body mustang. This ecu was built to run a 302...
  2. F

For Sale Trickflow Stage 1 Cam SBF - IN

works in a 302 or 351w $140 shipped
  3. F

For Sale All 4.0 Performance parts on my truck/5sp trans/hurst - IN

ONLY thing left: 90mm maf 4.0 2wd 5sp trans obd2 ecu and harness SCT xcal3 Tranny has about 80k miles on it, strong slave $200 90mm lightning maf - $80 with the filter and adapters sct tuner xcal3 - $300 4.0 obd2 wiring for auto or manual with ecu to go along with it - $100 or $350 if...
  4. F

For Sale 4.0 OHV Paxton Supercharger Kit - IN

Would like to have a serious buyer for this in early November ish when I start tearing my truck down to get it ready for the bigger power plant. This is the old Paxton kit that was made back in the 90s, this kit has very low miles on it! It's an sn93 headunit that will make 5-7 pounds of boost...
  5. F

Tuning help, supercharged 96 4.0, sct tuners needed

Okay I'm trying to figure out the issue of the wot going lean. I don't have a datalog yet because I'm out of town, but basically when The truck hits wot the signal from the tps is telling the computer to go into a different fuel source. There are 3 fuel sources (tables I guess).. Source 0...
  6. F

Project: Paxton Charged 4.0

Okay so as many know, I've been planning on some type of boost for my truck for awhile. I went through a couple turbo options, but when it came down to it.. the paxton kit (i knew a place to get a brand new one) just made the most sense in terms of easy to setup, time, and reliability. This...
  7. F

4.0 Dyno Results

mods are in my sig, made 191.2rwhp/255.5rwtq total of 15 pulls, had some issues figure out a couple things with tuning out the auto tranny, but it's straight now. first pull it hit 200 rwhp it was a bit cooler out tho
  8. F

Garrett .42/48 for 4.0

4.0 Turbonetics t62 discussion what do you guys think? too small? just right? looking for 5-6 psi out of it. should spool up super fast thats for sure, esp with my 10:1 compression ratio. i have a chance to get this turbo for $45. yay? or nay? No longer going to run the tiny turbo, so...
  9. F

My 96 Ranger

hey guys, just joined up over here for some more good readin. i'm active over on RPS and R-F. anyways, let me know what you think of my truck Mod's and info: 1996 GO - 10:1 Compression 4.0, P&P 98TM heads, 422 Cam, BBK 66mm TB, FMS 30-lbs Injectors -3.73 & Trac Loc - Caltrac Traction...
Back