Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Multifunction switch diagram or help

Thanks for your offer but you're in Chicago,I'm on Vancouver Island,B.C.Canada,My junk yard quoted me $75.00 but that was for the multi-function switch,It wasn't my flasher but I'll ask around about the turn signal switch,thanks for the enlightenment,Mike
  2. B

Okay I guess he wasn't yanking my chain because the Ford guy just quoted me $645.00 holy crap,I will be using hand signals for awhile,is there any way around that?thanks,Mike
  3. B

I just phoned an auto wreckers to see how much a multi-function switch would cost for my 94 XLT and he quoted me $75.00 and that's with me pulling it out,he said the Ford dealer would charge me $150.00 brand new,is this guy yanking my chain or am I using hand signals for awhile,Thanks,Mike
  4. B

My indicators just up and quit on me so I've been searching this site for info and everything points to the multi-function switch,so I went to the library,got an explorer manual; and it says the multi-function switch operates the indicators and the windshield washer/wiper,my washer/wipers work...
  5. B

Broken indicators.

Alright,so my hazard lights all work,does this mean I'm looking at a multifunction switch?And where is that?Thanks,also ,behind my fuse box is another black box,similar to my fuse box and at the bottom of it is a flashing red light,does anyone know what that is?Is that part of an Explorers...
  6. B

Broken indicators.

busted indicators Thanks guys,well it's not the flasher ,I changed that and the same thing,nothing happens,good advice though,I'm off to try the hazard lights now,cheers,Mike
  7. B

Broken indicators.

Thanks Brooklyn Thanks Brooklyn,I appreciate your putting me in the British section but truth be known I'm Canadian,I was born in England so am a little sentimental towards it but we moved to Canada in 1967 so I think that would make me more Canadian than British,cheers,Mike
  8. B

Broken indicators.

Sorry crankcase,guess I should have read your posting first,I'll get used to this site,give me a minute or two,thanks,Boots
  9. B

Broken indicators.

Hi everyone,well this is a pretty neat site,I've had my Explorer for about 4 years and haven't had much problems with it but my indicaters just up and quit on me so I started searching for some answers which led me to this site,I'm pretty impressed with myself as I can see this site being quite...
Back