Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. U

Back from the Dealers

hey im back from the dealer(Ford) with my 04 exp. xlt an didnt get the responce i was expecting. Heres the skinny..... i drove in the driveway one day and turned the exp off. tried turning it back on...got nothing. signs pointed to all the obvious things like battery,starter,fuses.....i replaced...
  2. U

neutral safety switch

heres a pic of my neutral safety switch on an 04 explorer, wondering if anyone has had problems removing it, any help would be appreciated.
  3. U

heres a pic of my neutral safety switch on my 04 explorer xlt, has anyone ever attempted to...

heres a pic of my neutral safety switch on my 04 explorer xlt, has anyone ever attempted to replace one before? Im throwing my hands up in the air on this one![IMG]
  4. U

DTRS removal.

thanks for the info brooklyn bay, i looked at your pdf file you sent and it shows a clip on the selector lever, this particular piece has a plastic clip maybe 1" by 3/4" wide. everything else on the file looks correct, i talked with the ford dealer an they just basically said theirs different...
  5. U

DTRS removal.

on my 04 explorer im having problems taking off the neutral safety switch, the center bolt wont budge with a 3/4 socket, or a open end wrench, and as i turn it with either way the shifter cable moves into R N D or overdrive, on the shifter cable it has a plastic connector which seems impossible...
Back