Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Rear Lift Gate (upper one) Plastic broke in half

not just cosmetic When I bought my 02 EB it was already cracked. After searching for solutions I found this thread and decided not to replace it since it appeared to be cosmetic. I wish I did something earlier because the "cosmetic" problem turned a little more serious when the two bolts that...
  2. S

2002 Explorer is binding up, and popping when turning. Please help!

It could also be the 4wd control module. My 02 Explorer is doing the same thing. I've been reading these forums trying to find a solution. Yesterday we pulled the 17 and 18 fuses in the main fuse box under the hood (these control the 4x4). So far with the 4x4 basically turned off the binding...
  3. S

Key off and out, AND truck still running???WTF!

rear defrost/door ajar problem I had the same problem with the rear defroster and the door ajar warning on my 02 EB. It was a broken wire in the driver door. There is a recent post (posted 2/13/2010) here by "synster" that includes pictures on how to fix this problem. Just do a search for "How...
  4. S

Find your key pad number - 2002 - 2004 - its easy!

These instructions were exactly right for finding the master keypad code on my 2002 Explorer EB that I recently purchased. I found the 5 digit code and it works. Thanks so much. I am glad I found your instructions before looking in all the other spots that would've been a big waste of time.
Back