Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Parts for sale

hey still ahve those rims? and the sway bar?
  2. H

SAS Steering Box

steering pump/box Oh , im having trouble with it it seems to have to much pressure in it cuz, when i start the engine it start turning the wheels like crazy cant stop it. really strong :S . So maybe the box its fkd up, gaskets or dunno. any ideas?
  3. H

SAS Steering Box

hey What a bout the steering pump can i use my stock one i have an 99 sport 4sohc
  4. H

d30 sas

I need help with the power steering the x is ready but we just started the engine, it seems the power steering pump psi is to high its turning the wheels like crazy im using stock PSP and toy box what can i do?
  5. H

d30 sas

well after the measuring it runed out with 9.5" of lift pretty decent height ,though tires look small now i run on 265/75 r16 I'll post some pics this weekend.
  6. H

d30 sas

between 9"-11" I´ll measure it today.
  7. H

d30 sas

ALready have. In that pic i only had one leaf the original one some how my x only came with one, but i just change it for a whole leaf package, really soft springs .next week ill take her out and test all the mods.
  8. H

d30 sas

yes thats a jeep bumper fitted good and doesnt look too bad. does it ? hehe im working on a custom bumper as we speak also double shock mounts igot this 34" extended es9000 , will so how that works. Still need to fix leghts on the driveshafts. I'll post more pics soon.
  9. H

d30 sas

well finally started some mods on my X, SAS still standing by cant find a pitman arm long enough total lift of 9" on toy box, did a soa on the rear with custom shackles , changed the transfercase for a manual 1350 btw is there a SYE for this one , with the current setup cant handle enough flex...
  10. H

d30 sas

kk tnx for the quick response, about the d44 do you know which models have the same bolt pattern as explorers i just bought a set of wheels thats why i chose d30, tnx
  11. H

d30 sas

hi ppl im about to do my sas on my explorer but i was wondering if my 4.10 gears will fit into the d30, is it possible? if not, did any d30 came with 4.10 which model should it look for? thanks:exporange
  12. H

Yet another 2nd Gen 4x4 not working...sry

i have the same problem with my X the mechanic says i used a wrong oil on the tcase changing it might fix it ill reply when i change it
  13. H

what should i get ?, advices

well my X has 147k too but i love her its my lil toy, nao ill need to get a rust treatment or sumthing like it, ill post pics before n after when i get the parts xD
  14. H

tnx for ur toughts i find this suspension tell me what u think http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SLF-K494/SuggestedParts/?query=Year|1999|Make|FORD|Model|EXPLORER&prefilter=1 http://www.summitracing.com/parts/DYS-KF04009YL/...
  15. H

How to: Convert V8 AWD to BW 4406 Manual Shift- A how to thread

is it possible to do the same to a 4wd 99 sport? it has the electronic think id love to have manual
  16. H

tnx for the tip, for how much can i get the shackles
  17. H

well i mostly use my truck in the city n like once every month i go fish to the beach so i dont really need to get a high lift 2'' more are enough, at least i tihink so
  18. H

hai ppl , well im considering to pimp my X a lil, i have like 2k -2500 budget, i already bought procomp wheels n 285/75 mud tires, whats next? what would u do, prolly a lift n a push bar dunno.... any advices?:salute: btw its an x sport 99 4wd
  19. H

Before and After: PA Body Lift

what size are those tires, im planing to go 285/75 16 but i dont have a body lift
  20. H

tires for 99 ford explorer sport

btw all the sizes above in R16
  21. H

i just set 265/75 without lifting i dont htink u can set larger than that without lifting as for the spare tire i have a 255/70 i think thats the larger u can set there as well:salute:
  22. H

k thanks for the quick reply guys ill go to my old tires, till ill buy the new ones:salute:
  23. H

hey, i just got 2 265/75/16 , in the rear, but i still have the 255/70/16 on the front ,my truck started to shake alot n make noises, i took it to the shop n they said its beczuse the gear ratio or sumthing like that its screwing up since its 4wd, any advices?, ill get the other 2 bigger tires...
Back