Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Help! In desperate need of a transmission in AZ

So my door sticker says my transmission is a 5r55S by the "V" under the TR on the sticker, bought a reman 5r55s and my mechanic calls and says its not the right one, codes on the tags on the bad trans are 2L2P/CA. I google it and it comes back to the "s" tranny, I believe I have the 5r55w, could...
  2. D

Help! In desperate need of a transmission in AZ

Hey all, my tranny is toast, need a used 5r55w for the 2002 explorer 4.6 xlt, i have a rare one I guess, i need this asap, thanks!
  3. D

Need some feedback....

I don't post much, Im not even sure this one is in the correct place, but, if any of y'all want to view the pics of my truck and give me some feedback, suggestions, opinions etc I would very much appreciate it
  4. D

Stock 16" rims w/ tires for sale

Tires are Bridgestone Long Trail 255/70/16 on stock 16" rims off a 2002 XLT 4.6L , tires are in great shape , plenty of tread left, , just put new rims on my truck and have no need to keep them. I will upload pics asap.You would have to pick up as I am in Arizona and cant ship these things.
  5. D

OEM cell phone holder

Does anyone know where the OEM cell phone holder goes? Part #2L2Z19A384AA- cant for the life of me find a picture anywhere. Thanks all!
  6. D

Again with the Autodim stuff

Sorry to raise the dead here, but,I have read every post I could find on this and I am still stumped- I have made my relays for the autolamps , I have no idea what wire is for "headlights" or "parking lights"-I just need to know what ones to tap on a 2001 Sport, are they different for each...
  7. D

Help!Hotter than the hubs of Hades and climbing

Hey all, its been a while since I have posted/asked a question and well the old girl is having some issues. I am at my wits end and its not a very long wit. Started the a/c up a few weeks ago and within a 20 min ride (mostly freeway) she was overheating (in about 103-105 degree weather, she...
  8. D

help,no start and stuck,

sorry if this is in the wrong place,im posting from my phone,just replaced w/p,rad,tstat,fan and fan ctch,now my engine cranks like it wants to turn overbut,dosn't,fuel pump is coming on,all dash lights wrkin,no fuel smell,tried reseting computr,any ideas/help would be appreciatd,93 Mazda...
  9. D

relocating cruise control buttons

I have a 1993 Mazda Navajo and I want to install a new steering wheel,but,I don't want to lose my cruise crontrol(s), my intentions are to relocate them to the dash or an easily accessable place,can this be done?
  10. D

vss MIA

Ive been a lurker for a while now(there is enough info here to keep me occupied for months,soooo much info here)I tried to find a post with my problem already delt with and no luck-here is my problem A "mechanic" friend of a friend swapped a new transmission into my 1993 Mazda Navajo,all is...
Back