Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

stupid question

do the 2dr doors from a 95 fit on a 2dr 91 and vice versa , they really seem to be the same ??????????:eek:
  2. V

Wanted WTB ASAP - *ANY* 93/94 Explorer PCM/ECM unit for core charge return

Are you positive the 91 won't work ? I just started tearing my 91 apart do you need anything else ?
  3. V

Wanted Need a 91-94 explorer Air intake tube!!

I just started tearing my 91 apart , I'll get a pic and send it to you , do you need anything else ?
  4. V

Wanted 2001 Explorer Motor 4.0 SOHC 8th digit in Vin#E

How come my 01 Sport engine has a crank sensor in the front of the harmonic balancer and the 2000 and 98 that I have don't ..................... where is it on the older engines ??????
  5. V

01 Sport engine fitment

I tried to put an 01 Sport SOHC motor in a 4 door and found a lot of differences but mostly the crank sensor is on the front , where is it on the older SOHC motors ?????? I got a great engine that I don't think I can use in anything but a sport or sport trac .
  6. V

2001 Ford Explorer Parts Wanted

sport or four door ? I may have one ( fog light )of each I would have to check
  7. V

2001 Ford Explorer Engine Swap

01 sport engine fitment I tried to put an 01 Sport SOHC motor in a 4 door and found a lot of differences but mostly the crank sensor is on the front , where is it on the older SOHC motors ?????? I got a great engine that I don't think I can use in anything but a sport or sport trac . :(
  8. V

2nd gen front axle assembly w/3.73

did you want just the outer axles or the whole thing axles , differential , etc . Because I dont think you would want to ship everything since I'm guessing it weighs about 100 pounds
  9. V

I have one of those too , 95 with 202k miles but was daily driver until Feb when trans went .
  10. V

Wanted "02 Sport "Silver" Radio Surround/Bezel

are you still looking for this , I'm pretty sure mine would be considered "silver" I'll snap a pic and send it to you if I have an email addy . Scott
  11. V

How about $50 for diff or $70 with both axle assemblies . Don't seem to be leaky or gunked up ,from a 97 ( w/ 130k miles ) so it should fit your 2000 . I live 2 miles from the PA turnpike exit 286 , it would be about 1.5 hour drive for you . Scott :roll:
  12. V

Wanted: 01 Explorer Sport Windshield

I have one between Lancaster and Reading I live between Adamstown and Reinholds and have a 95 that had a new windshield put in 2-3 yrs ago . It actually is still inspected until 11/11 . I would sell the windshield but have no idea how to take it out . I tried twice before and always broke them...
  13. V

Wtb: 2nd gen 2-door oe fender flares or flares, have $$

I have a complete set of all four flares and matching rocker covers from an " Expedition " model Ex 2 door , shipping would probably be a problem though . :(
  14. V

Wanted Tan Center Console

I have one complete with front and rear cup holders , all inserts and pieces included . It has an area on the lid where it is trying to tear a small hole ( where your elbow rests ) but it is still intact yet . $40 plus shipping , I will give you a pic if you supply me with an email address . Scott
  15. V

Wanted 2001 explorer parts Tan Console and or lid aka arm rest

It's easier for everyone if you only post a wanted once , no , only long consoles
  16. V

Check the bumper mounts.

liquid nails ??
  17. V

Wanted 2001 Explorer Center Console with armrest Lid

The step bar end I have is either the back of the driver or front of the pass side , and I only have long consoles . SORRY :(
  18. V

Wanted 4.0 SOHC fuel rail and injectors

send me an email address so I can send a pic so you can see if it is the pieces you need or send me an email to vantasticdude@yahoo.com
  19. V

Wanted 2001 Explorer Center Console with armrest Lid

I probably have both items , I definitely have the end of the step bar ( just need to check to make sure it is the one you need ) and are you looking for a full length console or a short console ?
  20. V

Wanted 2001 explorer parts Tan Console and or lid aka arm rest

OK so you need the lid , or , you need the cup holder thingy in the back , I probably have one but I want clarity of what you are actually wanting . Thanks , Scott
  21. V

Wanted 2002 - 2005 Ram 1500 Rear Painted Sport Bumper

What model Explorer / Ranger is interchangeable with that ?
  22. V

WTB: Pass. Mirror (1998 Mounty)

I have one , $50 shipped
  23. V

Wanted Stock CD Changer & Monochromatic Rear View Mirror

did you get what you needed , or are you still looking
  24. V

Plastic piece on passenger side seat lever

I can't tell , is your color the sort of dark tan / light brown .............. If so I have one for the passenger side , the driver side is broken right like yours
Back