Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Console Help

yes these plastic squers its empty behind .. some models Specifications comes without mean blank and other comes three buttons like 4wd , its INFO - RESET - SETUP like what i have you can also remove the console very easy follow these pics : from me : and another friend in...
  2. E

looking to projector headlight

hi i try to search about headlight with projector like old model for explorer like halo projector but i want to my model 2010 i can't find one ready to install plug and play i do it before but having problem with balance for light and it costs to much and work time that's what i'm...
  3. E

Taurus Sho wheels on Explorer

i dont know if they fit or not but here is a picture i was edited by photoshop for ford explorer with SHO wheels i think it's not bad ,, but if you looking for 20 inch rims ,, i suggest this it's look much better and look like wonderful this with SHO --------------- the...
  4. E

Wanted 06+ Right Side Tail Lamp Assembly

check these sites : http://www.nextag.com/ford-explorer-tail-light/stores-html http://www.partsgeek.com/mmparts/tail_light/ford/explorer.html hope this will help you :)
  5. E

Check Headlight Lamp Error ???

How i can fix this issue? FYI - i have Explorer 2007 XLT Upgrade i'v got message that tell me check right headlight ,, check left headlight check high beam ? i was installed Xenon High\low .. i thinking may be we have some things to do to solve this issue . what about fuse ...
  6. E

Traction control

the traction on auto when you try to sliding on water or whatever . its flashing maybe 2 or 3 second and return to standby mode but it's really active. i heared one way to make fully off , and know some people do it with ford expedition . try to remove ABS Fuse and system will Be fully...
  7. E

Traction control

this is a new thing learned now ,, thanks. but anyway, when you need to turn off traction ? answer is : if you want to climb up the hill and need to full-strength . that's mean In any case, your speed will not exceed 60 km in sand . but in other situation , example climb rock or...
  8. E

Traction control

Just Press The Sliding Car Button it's in Center, Beside 4x4 Buttons it will be turn on in console that mean traction is OFF See Image Below
  9. E

Wanna Ask About Folding Mirrors

First ,, thanks for your reply i don't think so ,, im talking about Middle East spec and our country . it come without i think and still we don't have the V8 . i have tried and tried to find way to modified this issue i'm still waiting for ideas
  10. E

Sorry Guys ,, i mean " Power Folding Mirrors " :cool:
  11. E

Hey Guys ,, How Everyone? Just i want to ask about Folding Mirror anyone know how to do this ? i have an Explorer 2007 and i'm thinking to do it ? and how much cost ? i like DIY to make cost less any idea ? Thanks
Back