Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

Next Ranger? What do you think?

yeah that's a nice option
  2. X

Door panel removal?

I just took the door panels off of my ram with non power windows, and I had to get an old t-shirt and shimmy it up under the crank to pop off a clip. I don't know if it's the same or not though, maybe someone else will know.
  3. X

Aldive's Mileage Monster

Just wondering if new wheels are in the future.
  4. X

Punch or Memphis?

i love my memphis 12s
  5. X

which custom plate?

if you can have periods, use all periods like this .......
  6. X

Your Favorite Song to Bump?

pitbull- dammit man lil boosie-do it big
  7. X

Have you been pulled over for loud music?

I only had my front 2 windows down. And it wasn't mid day, it was 9:00 at night, I wasn't cruising, and I wasn't in a residential area.
  8. X

Have you been pulled over for loud music?

If yes, tell about it. I got pulled over tonight for it. I was driving down the road listening to some music with the windows down. I have 2 memphis 12s and a memphis 400 watt amp. I didn't even have the loud on, it wasn't half as loud as what I usually listen to it at. So I had just went...
  9. X

The Repair, How's it Look? Painted Mirrors and Cowl.

i think you need Hartman's wheels! has that been photoshopped by anyone? btw it looks great!
  10. X

The 20$ brushguard

your X looks chinese
  11. X

DVD Install For Rear Seat Passengers

how bout somethin like this
  12. X

Subwoofer grilles

heres my idea, hopefully you understand it, might be dumb though.
  13. X

Subwoofer grilles

make em like your door speaker grilles
  14. X

Snapper Mower Project

anybody know where section is?
  15. X

20's or 22's..?? plz help.

my cousin has a 97 mounty on 22" spinners, i dont think they rub, he woulda said somethin about it if they did. some pics - www.cardomain.com/id/mountyon22s
  16. X

New Interior Cleaning Solution

my girlfriend bought a blazer from a guy that owns a red clay racetrack here, so you can imagine that the interior was pretty bad, we cleaned the whole thing with that stuff and it worked great
  17. X

Am I wrong here? Please read and give me your opinion.

man, i would make a great detective. haha
  18. X

Location for PS2?

its in my cousins 97 mounty- i made a thread about it with more pics in the sport truck forum. some guy did it for him outta his garage. he said he just made some brackets in there, put it in, i think he used bondo, then covered it. i think it looks great, the guy did an awesome job.
  19. X

Location for PS2?

how bout where the pass airbag is like this.
  20. X

Taking the Explorer to crazy locales......

i took my X across Crazy George's Bridge in Cookeville, TN-where I live. haha. supposedly Crazy George was building the bridge over the railroad track, he got drunk, fell off, train ran over him, they found his body but never found the head. he haunts the bridge now. people say if you park your...
  21. X

Your Favorite Song to Bump?

Three 6 Mafia- Da Unbreakables album.
  22. X

How can I ghetto Rice a Celica??

my friend has an 84 celica. not a bad car at all. kinda looks funny but has some great gas mileage. does your bro's look like this? http://www.cardomain.com/id/celicatn84
  23. X

Will 22s rub?

get the spinnaz and play this song really loud....... "ridin spinnaz" by three 6 mafia -if you like rap you need to hear this song
Back